2 recommended options, though there are numerous place throughout North Conway
1) The ski club is $25 / person / night -- guest info. PM me if you'd like to stay. I'll make sure there is ample beer on hand. This will be the epicenter of Friday and Saturday evening activities and meals. Accommodations are bunk beds. Being April it should be a quiet weekend so I'm not worried about crowding. You should have plenty of space. Despite what the website says, we should be able to accommodate couples in the same room. We have a 21 bedroom house, and I don't expect to fill it in April. Plan to pay by cash or Venmo me when you arrive. I'll be up starting Thursday night. Plan on departure by 10am Sunday as I have an international flight to catch from Boston late that afternoon.
2) I was going to recommend the Isaac Merrill House Inn. They are right next door to the club -- like across the parking lot line of sight. But their website isn't showing any availability for any weekend. I'm wondering if they went out of business. My wife stayed their earlier this winter, and it was very quiet. And the owners bought it and spent a good amount on money on reservations about a year ago. I'm a bit worried about their future now, but there were several cars in the parking lot this weekend. I'm going to walk next door this weekend and ask what the story is.
Saturday's tailgate will take place in C Lot. I'll bring a grill, food, and beer. For those who have not been to C lot, the entrance is north on 16 about a mile towards Gorham from the main entrance. It's actually to old Rt 16. From the lodge, walk across the bridge and pass the quad and Tomcat Triple. I'll be setup next to a gray Chevy Silverado and will have a NMS banner.
Saturday Apres event!
- If you're planning to drink (of course you are!), please stay at the so no driving is required.
- 21+ only
- Starts at 4:30pm at the ski clubs at 692 Kearsarge Rd, North Conway. Pre-registration is required, so contact @Weatherman.
- Dinner includes beverages, assorted appetizers, smoked pork loin, BBQ chicken, salad, potatoes, beans, corn bread, and dessert.
- Bonfire (weather permitting)
- Cost is $18. I need to know by Monday, April 16 at 10am so food can be ordered! Purchase here through NMS.