@Puck it suggested that one of our other members start this thread.  She declined because she was afraid that she would sexualize the riders.  I'm not worried about that.  So here goes....

Aaron Gwin killing it and taking 1st at Mountain Creek, NJ recently.  Cool to see a local course with these top riders.

gwinn.jpg

• Like 1

Gwin is a beast. There's a good chance he passes Greg Minnaar for most World Cup wins this season. US downhillers are really doing well this year with 3 men in the top 10 (Gwin, Luca Shaw, and Dakota Norton). Here's Gwin's teammate Neko Mulally. Mulally is designing the course for the US Open at Killington in August.

YT-MOB-CALI-2017_By-ADL4571_800x800.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/29/2018 at 1:24 PM, Cannonballer said:

From what I've seen there is usually blood involved. 

More blood this weekend.  Tried to hop over two logs about three feet apart.  Made the first one and hmmmmmmmm.  Not the second.  I landed on left side aka good shoulder and took a nice cut on shoulder blade from the stub of a branch on log.

4 hours ago, Puck it said:

More blood this weekend.  Tried to hop over two logs about three feet apart.  Made the first one and hmmmmmmmm.  Not the second.  I landed on left side aka good shoulder and took a nice cut on shoulder blade from the stub of a branch on log.

Do.Not.Miss.Ski.Season!

How thick were the logs?

I can clear two twigs three ft apart.

About 4 and 6"

That's crash-worthy. Good job!

Last week at Middlesex fells my buddy pedal striked on a baby head and crashed pretty badly. It was in a smooth section of trail but he just happened to have that pedal at 6:00. He owned up to it probably coming from his silly roadie roots.

Men AND women of MTB. Tahnee Seagrave, Loic Bruni, and Myriam Nicole checking out lines at this weekend's World Cup DH in Val di Sole.

s1600_slideshow_photo_1530838919.jpg?153

Edited by 2manyhobbies

1 hour ago, 2manyhobbies said:

Aaron Gwin questionable for tomorrow. Re-injured his thumb and DNF'd his qualifying run.

agvds.PNG

WTF.  Does he play baseball?  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Puck it said:

WTF.  Does he play baseball?  

Give Gwin credit. He stuck it out and raced, but only managed 31st. Dropped him from 2nd to 4th overall. Speaking of Velcro, I give you Gee Atherton...

s1600_slideshow_photo_1530924962.jpg?153