Sign in to follow this  
Puck it

Fck this weather

3 hours ago, Puck it said:

gorilla.png

Totally agree with you. I mowed the lawn yesterday and thought the heat exhaustion was going to kill me. Not fun!

Thinking about sweating to death with a campfire tonight.

1 hour ago, Weatherman said:

Totally agree with you. I mowed the lawn yesterday and thought the heat exhaustion was going to kill me. Not fun!

Thinking about sweating to death with a campfire tonight.

Same here, decided to take a trip up Mount Washington to beat the heat. The 48 degree temps and 50mph winds were much needed!

4 hours ago, Flying Yeti said:

If it's not raining it's been too hot to do anything outside. We are at ~14" of rain since mid-July.

Today was beautiful but tweeked my back and couldn't do much outside (or inside for that matter) today.

If it's not raining it's been too hot to do anything outside. We are at ~14" of rain since mid-July.

Where have you been?  Has she thrown you out yet?

It's been so weird this summer. I've been seeing all the rain all over New England. But here on South Shore of MA we've had  less than 5" since the beginning of July.

7 hours ago, Cannonballer said:

It's been so weird this summer. I've been seeing all the rain all over New England. But here on South Shore of MA we've had  less than 5" since the beginning of July.

Yea, east of Narragansett Bay is a few inches below normal. All the rain and storms have made the CT River valley a mess. Marinas/ramps on the CT river have actually been closed a lot this summer because the high water and amount of drift wood has made it a death trap. 

Did everyone feel the weather Thursday night? When I arrived in North Conway is was downright chilly. Now we're back to the suck though. Had to put on the AC last night.

NOAA: Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Northern MT | Up To 8" Forecasted!

Call me DLague too!!!!!!!

Edited by Puck it
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

First world problems right there. The struggle is real.

Now would be the time we all wish that indoor ski area in Jersey was already open!

Just now, MimersG said:

Now would be the time we all wish that indoor ski area in Jersey was already open!

I'd settle for just the regular outdoor skiing that typically is available at this time of the year. I leave for Scandinavia on Friday. I was planning to stop at one of the summer ski areas in Norway that is typically open April - September. But they closed mid-summer due to the warm weather. Save the glaciers!

10 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

I'd settle for just the regular outdoor skiing that typically is available at this time of the year. I leave for Scandinavia on Friday. I was planning to stop at one of the summer ski areas in Norway that is typically open April - September. But they closed mid-summer due to the warm weather. Save the glaciers!

That's sad. At least its still pretty and not 90 degrees there?

5 minutes ago, MimersG said:

That's sad. At least its still pretty and not 90 degrees there?

Pretty? Do you like rainy and gray? Because that's standard for Norway. Looked it up. Bergen in September average 17 rain days with 10.7 inches falling. That compares to 8.6 days with 3.4 inches in Boston.

8 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Pretty? Do you like rainy and gray? Because that's standard for Norway. Looked it up. Bergen in September average 17 rain days with 10.7 inches falling. That compares to 8.6 days with 3.4 inches in Boston.

I actually do, 60 degrees and rain would be wonderful right now. Though I just looked at the weather and apparently the low on Saturday is 37 and the high peaks are getting their first freeze!!!

52 minutes ago, Flying Yeti said:

No A/C and the house is down to 69 this morning with just the windows open. Cannot believe its going to get that warm the next two days.

Love my central A/C best investment.  Wife and daughter have allergies so it is needed for that.