For a limited time, purchase early season tickets for just $22 and save up to $71.* Tickets VALID ANY ONE DAY from opening day of the 2018-19 season through December 14, 2018.* But this offer won't last - learn more and buy today!

Thanks for posting, just picked up my annual 4 for the family's first day out

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Smellytele said:

For a limited time, purchase early season tickets for just $22 and save up to $71.* Tickets VALID ANY ONE DAY from opening day of the 2018-19 season through December 14, 2018.* But this offer won't last - learn more and buy today!

I take it that Bretton Woods would be expected to be open by Dec. 10 or so?  Heading to VT/NH that week to explore a few places I haven't skied before.  Don't need to be in Boston until Dec. 20.

Very tempting since I have lodging in Bethel starting the night of Dec. 14 to meet up with friends and ski at Sunday River that weekend.

Edited by MarzNC

15 hours ago, Smellytele said:

asterisks to nowhere drive me nuts.  I can guess what the asterisks is for on the $71, since they aren't always charging $93 early season.  But what the heck is the asterisks for on 12/14/2018??  Is that a moving target?

12 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:

asterisks to nowhere drive me nuts.  I can guess what the asterisks is for on the $71, since they aren't always charging $93 early season.  But what the heck is the asterisks for on 12/14/2018??  Is that a moving target?

From the email the * Activities, events & offers subject to change without notice, may not be combined with other offers or promotions, and black-out dates and restrictions apply. "Early Season Ticket Offer" valid for a limited time only; opening day is to be determined, typically mid-November however not guaranteed. "Zip Now, Ski Later" valid through November 2, 2018, restrictions apply. All offers subject to terms and conditions.

• Like 1

I've skied at Bretton Woods in October before. They will open as soon as possible. They need about 24 hours of cold to open. They only need to put down 6" over the grassy surface. They're actually my favorite early season play in New England. Mellow terrain won't wear you out, and they can push terrain quickly. And they have the great early season ticket deal.

5 hours ago, Weatherman said:

They only need to put down 6" over the grassy surface.

I've literally seen them open where the run was fast grass at points later in the day. Totally fine with me too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Weatherman said:

I've skied at Bretton Woods in October before. They will open as soon as possible. They need about 24 hours of cold to open. They only need to put down 6" over the grassy surface. They're actually my favorite early season play in New England. Mellow terrain won't wear you out, and they can push terrain quickly. And they have the great early season ticket deal.

Good to hear.  I got the deal and plan to ski Bretton Woods on Dec. 14 before I head to Sunday River to meet up with friends for the weekend.  One of the places I'm curious about after reading comments from assorted people.

7 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

@weatherman is there going to be another demo day at Brett?

I am planning on it. I'm in Europe most of this month. I need to coordinate with them in early October when I'm home. Target date is December 8.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

@weatherman is there going to be another demo day at Brett?

Hopefully ! It was fun !! Can we request some cross country gear ??

15 minutes ago, ABV said:

Hopefully ! It was fun !! Can we request some cross country gear ??

I can ask. I'm not sure that the shop we worked with last year has cross-country demo gear.

2 hours ago, Weatherman said:

I can ask. I'm not sure that the shop we worked with last year has cross-country demo gear.

Only kidding ! We had some disgruntled attendees last year who didnt appreciate the intense polling involved.......not to mention the snowboarders !! 

2 hours ago, ABV said:

Only kidding ! We had some disgruntled attendees last year who didnt appreciate the intense polling involved.......not to mention the snowboarders !! 

It was not the demo day but it was terrible for sure.

9 hours ago, SkiMom said:

Maybe on Sunday, but not Friday.  Sorry!  Have a great time.  The conditions look pretty good!

Going to meet up with another Ski Diva on Friday who is local to BW.

Spending the weekend at Sunday River with friends, including a few Ski Divas.

Drove by BW going from Loon to N. Conway where I'm staying for a couple nights.  Had time to wander around the Mt. Washington Hotel.  Sunset colors on Mt. Washington with no clouds . . . pretty!

• Like 1