infrastructure issues today

• 8 months later...
On 10/21/2019 at 6:51 AM, MEtoVTskier said:

Yep, just collecting his click monies, and doing little to improve the site.

I gotta tell you, the click monies ARE down ⬇ but I've always been committed to keeping the site running. I had to make a choice recently as vbulletin was really end of life with recurring downtime issues, security problems, spam issues, and outdated PHP problems that made for a shitty user experience - do I let the site die off, or do I invest and give it the new platform it needs. chose the latter. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, AlpineZone said:

I gotta tell you, the click monies ARE down ⬇ but I've always been committed to keeping the site running. I had to make a choice recently as vbulletin was really end of life with recurring downtime issues, security problems, spam issues, and outdated PHP problems that made for a shitty user experience - do I let the site die off, or do I invest and give it the new platform it needs. chose the latter. 

XF is a good choice. Good luck