Weatherman

Roll Call: Weekend of October 27

It's that time of year again! Where is everyone skiing this weekend? This week's forecast is up. Wildcat is the obvious call.

I'll be at Wildcat on Saturday for opening day. Then maybe a few runs on Sunday morning before I have to go to Logan to catch a flight.

Sadly, no skiing this weekend for me.

Other commitments, that actually are a week earlier this year than in past years.

When the date change was happened  I was happy because it took it further outside of prime ski season.

I should have known better.

-w

SR if they get top to bottom with my friend. If not, going solo to Wildcat I think. Definitely Saturday, maybe somewhere Sunday too depending on weather and excitement/energy level for me.

It will be a big win for Wildcat if they are the first top-to-bottom in New England. It's happened before though, or at least plus or minus a day. They have the elevation and latitude advantage, even if their snowmaking can't cover the entire trail at once.

Can't make it. Happens every year, non-skiing commitments that linger into early November. 

Everyone have a blast out there!  Driving looks a little dicey for Sat, so get in place and drink up!