WJenness

Boston Ski Show Deals

I thought I'd start a thread for anyone to post any deals they find at the Boston Ski Show this week.

I am on the fence with whether I will go down or not.

-w

Got an email from Mount Snow:

$59 Mount Snow Flex Tickets - Available At Show Only. No Blackout Dates. Transferable

$199 Peak 4 pack - Valid at Mt. Snow, Attitash, Wildcat, Hunter, Crotched, Jack Frost & Big Boulder. Available at Show only. Transferable. No Blackout dates

$20 off Drifter Pass

$30 off All other passes (except Scout)

Bretton Woods

$25 EARLY SEASON TICKET
Take to the slopes early this season with an exclusive $25 special. This lift ticket is valid any day until December 14, 2018 ONLY. Savings up to $74 (vs. $99 adult).

$45 MIDWEEK 45th ANNIVERSARY TICKET
The 45th Anniversary Ticket is valid Monday-Friday during non-holiday periods. Blackout dates include Saturdays and Sundays, plus December 26, 2018-January 1, 2019, January 21, 2019, and February 18-22, 2019. Savings up to $40 (vs. $85 adult).

$65 ANY DAY TICKET
This popular Boston Ski & Snowboard special is an anytime lift ticket that can be redeemed anytime during the 2018-19 Winter Season. Savings up to $34 (vs. $99 adult).

$215 DETACHABLE "QUAD" PACK
This exclusive show special includes four (4) unrestricted lift tickets that can be used anytime during the 2018-19 Winter Season and are fully transferrable. Savings up to $181 (vs. $396 adult).

$495 Bret-TEN PACK
This exclusive show special includes ten (10) unrestricted lift tickets that can be used anytime during the 2018-19 Winter Season and are fully transferrable. Savings up to $495 (vs. $990 adult). For less than $50 per ticket, this is the best deal!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Guess Peak is not doing the Passport again this year. $50 a ticket (199/4) is a good deal for weekends though.

Sent from my XT1650 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

Getting the Passport was the whole reason I was thinking of going to the show. Not sure if I'm going to bother for that.

19 minutes ago, WJenness said:

@Weatherman... I know you were planning on going yesterday.

Anything of note to share?

Meh?

Ragged and Waterville are doing their typical things where you can win a ticket. Friends of Tuckerman have their standard deal where you get a ticket with membership. Stop by the Makusue Ski Club booth (my club) which is clearly the most interesting booth there. ?

I did have a chat with a couple of travel agents. I'm always looking for a new group trip vendor.

Went last night, the smaller resorts had some solid deals. Most of the bigger resorts best deals aren't ski show specific. Cannon 3 for $149.99 was the best deal I saw. 

4FRNT and J Skis are offering $100 a pair of skis.  The drawing is for two pairs of free skis.

Learned that 4FRNT is offering a money back guarantee.  You get 3 days to check out the skis and have to pay the shipping to send them back.  They decided that's more cost effective than setting up demo days.

Just got home from the Expo.  Good time, won a lift ticket to Waterville and bought an early season ticket for Bretton Woods.  The best deal I found was the Ride and Ski Card.  $29.00.

On 11/10/2018 at 11:57 PM, Catherine said:

Just got home from the Expo.  Good time, won a lift ticket to Waterville and bought an early season ticket for Bretton Woods.  The best deal I found was the Ride and Ski Card.  $29.00.

Did you stop by Her Turn at all?  If so, what did you think of the idea?  I was with teen daughter so we left by 2:30.

Ride and Ski Card was the gem of the show.

This year Mount Snow and Berkshire East were added with 50% off midweek. Next year I may just rely on this card exclusively. I work Saturday and most Sunday anyway so Ride and Ski delivers with the big mid week discounts

7 hours ago, MarzNC said:

Did you stop by Her Turn at all?  If so, what did you think of the idea?  I was with teen daughter so we left by 2:30.

Briefly stopped by but not really my thing.  

1 hour ago, Catherine said:

Briefly stopped by but not really my thing.  

It was hard to say exactly who they were aiming for.  I was only interested to check it out because the Ski Diva was invited to be around for a couple hours.  She brought the new TSD custom Gogglesocs.  Didn't find much of interest in the booth itself.  Since it was sponsored by Sunday River, people kept asking for SR info but there wasn't any.