Just an FYI:

Bretton Woods

It's that time of year - ski season! Join us on Friday for a "soft opening" from 12 pm to 3:30 pm. Bring a non-perishable food item to contribute to our "Say Goodnight to Hunger" Campaign and we'll give you a free lift ticket for Friday! We'll have the Zephyr High Speed Quad and the Learning Center Quad operating, offering five trails to ski. On Saturday, lifts will be open from 9 am to 3:30 pm with early season tickets for $32.00 for all ages!

Wildcat on Saturday

Perhaps Bretton Woods on Sunday?

Looks like the Cat will have both Lynx and Polecat top-to-bottom, and everything else will likely be poachable. Ropes should be dropping -- because Wildcat.

• Like 1

Killington on Friday. Mini-terrain mini-powder day hopefully.

Would prefer Mount Snow based on terrain options but no midweek skiing until after Thanksgiving. So probably Mount Snow on Friday after Thanksgiving.

Only have Friday due to Holiday parties, can't decide if I'll do SR or Loon.  Probably SR at our condo since I can go up ahead of the storm, southern NH roads sound extremely messy Friday AM.

Sugarbush on Saturday for the first day of the season. And Sugarbush again on Sunday. Can’t wait! 

Family ski day on Sunday at either Okemo or Stowe.  It depends on whether Stowe has enough terrain open to justify the drive.  

We’re currently at Disney (not my idea of the happiest place on Earth), but we fly home tomorrow. The kids have Monday off so we’re planning to head north on Sunday and ski on Monday at BW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/18/2018 at 10:29 AM, Los said:

For November 17th, Sugarbush was phenomenal yesterday.  

Pics of Stein's and the Mall open or gtfo! I was surprised and happy when I saw that trail report. 

8 hours ago, SkiingInABlueDream said:

Any reports from Wildcat yesterday? I was torn between there and Killington and decided to hit K since it had been a while.

Wildcat was excellent yesterday. Even better than Saturday. Most of the terrain was open, and human grooming helped to break up the crusty stuff. Wildcat and Catapult were the trails of choice, from top-to-bottom on natural snow. Lynx was skied off by afternoon. Polecat was frozen solid whales and closed.