Starting my Ragged season on Saturday with the family.
Sunday TBD depending on weather...if it looks like they pick up a few quick inches before it turns to rain my older son and I may hit up an AM session.

Can only get out Sunday. I'll be in Burlington on Saturday, so probably Sugarbush or Bolton depending on weather and terrain.

Wildcat was unreal today. Crisp packed powder on the groomers. Off-piste was packed powder bumps. Very, very good. Definitely the best November conditions I have ever seen. I'd be thrilled with this mid-winter.

• Like 1

Wildcat was unreal today. Crisp packed powder on the groomers. Off-piste was packed powder bumps. Very, very good. Definitely the best November conditions I have ever seen. I'd be thrilled with this mid-winter.
Nice!! Cannon was also unreal. Socked in and snowing pretty much all day. Ungroomed trails were boot to knee+ deep light pow. Groomed were exactly what you want from groomed....great enough to be forgettable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

Nice!! Cannon was also unreal. Socked in and snowing pretty much all day. Ungroomed trails were boot to knee+ deep light pow. Groomed were exactly what you want from groomed....great enough to be forgettable.

I really enjoyed the groomers today. Like really enjoyed. We’ve been skiing great 3D snow at Wildcat for weeks. This was the first day of the season with legit great groomed skiing.

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports

Skied Burke Saturday, was wall to wall on natural snow , all tree runs where in play and skied very well, no people , exceptional cover for early season, hope the R Sunday is light ,  unfortunately  the cold with no snow will change things considerably . Will bring hard snow ski next week.

Cannon on Saturday was a “top 10” day. It was my favorite run on the Hardscrabbles ever! The 8- and 10-year-old were rocking the glades, and my performance in Lost Boys solidified my opinion that I don’t belong in them
681b0f72a4bbf89593f56bda03166c93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Cannon on Saturday was a “top 10” day. It was my favorite run on the Hardscrabbles ever! The 8- and 10-year-old were rocking the glades, and my performance in Lost Boys solidified my opinion that I don’t belong in them
681b0f72a4bbf89593f56bda03166c93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hardscrabble on Saturday was as good as it ever gets! Glad you were in the right place at the right time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Puck it said:

it did take some convincing though.

Yeah yeah I know I was a bit sceptical the first time down, but you were right.....Awesome all 3 times ! Don't think Ive ever done it 3 times in one day !

• Like 1