xwhaler

Roll Call December 21-23

Who's heading out this wknd? Expecting a quiet wknd on the slopes with the forecast and the wknd before XMas.

Sunday: Bromley w/ the family (our 1st time there, always fun checking out a new mtn)

Probably Cannon on Saturday and Bretton Woods on Sunday, though if things are really icy we may end up at BW both days.  I'm hoping things don't freeze until Saturday night...

Sitting at wildcat bar enjoying absolutely perfect day, cannot believe it is all going to shit tomorrow

After 7 days in a row, taking tomorrow off, then may ski crotch on Saturday, definitely crotch on sunday for daughters program

I was already out for the weekend due to christmas commitments.  When I first hear the forecast was bad, I was actually happy that I wouldn't be missing out on anything. Now that I see HOW bad it is I'm not so happy anymore.

6 hours ago, Weatherman said:

Given the forecast, probably staying home and hitting the Crotch.

Weatherman - can you give us anything to look forward to in terms of the short- to mid- term weather outlook??

On 12/20/2018 at 11:42 AM, thebigo said:

Sitting at wildcat bar enjoying absolutely perfect day, cannot believe it is all going to shit tomorrow

After 7 days in a row, taking tomorrow off, then may ski crotch on Saturday, definitely crotch on sunday for daughters program

Did you stay there through today? How'd the naturals get hit by the rain? Also how bad is stuff locking up right now?

Skied Cannon on Saturday morning...the snow was ok (what was left of it), but they got hit HARD. Lots of slush puddles (which I’m sure are all ice now), and lots of bare spots. It was really sad to see how much melted!

Went to Bretton Woods today, and while they lost a lot of snow as well, I was very pleasantly surprised by how nice the trails they did have open were!

Everyone was blowing snow today so let’s hope they all recover this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SkiMom said:

Skied Cannon on Saturday morning...the snow was ok (what was left of it), but they got hit HARD. Lots of slush puddles (which I’m sure are all ice now), and lots of bare spots. It was really sad to see how much melted!

Went to Bretton Woods today, and while they lost a lot of snow as well, I was very pleasantly surprised by how nice the trails they did have open were!

Everyone was blowing snow today so let’s hope they all recover this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Front 5 looked like it took a beating when I drove by this morning  ! Glad I passed on Cannon and hit Attitash ! Was pleasantly surprised as well.