fcksummer

1/7 - 1/9 - Storm

Nice. Next question is the timing of the storm...I read something yesterday it may be Tuesday into Wednesday.

I saw something very similar last night. There were some very aggressive forecasts for up to 13”, but those have dropped down to 3” this morning. I’ll be interested to see where we are on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports

Still showing starting Late Monday Night/ early Tuesday morning. Lasting through the afternoon. Going to ski local on Tuesday at Pats with my sons and then hit Cannon on Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Smellytele said:

Still showing starting Late Monday Night/ early Tuesday morning. Lasting through the afternoon. Going to ski local on Tuesday at Pats with my sons and then hit Cannon on Wednesday.

Your legs will be tired for ARL Wed night!

After last week, a couple 2-4" events back to back will set things up very nicely. Should be some heavy wet stuff too. Won't get us back in the steep woods at Magic but will open most stuff up. Hoping the RGEM is off because Wednesday would mean an icy mess.

Going to snow tonight until Thursday night lol     

Shave off 1/3 imo.

nam3km_asnow_neus_61.png

Edited by Flying Yeti
  • Like 3

I'm concerned about potential warmups both tonight and Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

I'm in Lincoln, NH now planning to hit Cannon and/or Loon Tuesday-Sunday this week. Promise to post regular real-time updates in this thread. Hope that helps everyone with decision making for this week.

Sent from my XT1650 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cannonballer said:

I'm concerned about potential warmups both tonight and Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

I'm in Lincoln, NH now planning to hit Cannon and/or Loon Tuesday-Sunday this week. Promise to post regular real-time updates in this thread. Hope that helps everyone with decision making for this week.

Sent from my XT1650 using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

I will be at Loon tomorrow to. Hope for good conditions

8 minutes ago, fcksummer said:

@ABV speaking of Bramble, this didn't age too well!

image.png.44899a8f3eb0ef52a82423b5e9626e39.png

A foot of snow on the front end!? Oops 😖

BW got 4 and Cannon got 3........its still snowing so its technically not over yet but yeah you have a valid point.

No one is 100% accurate !!

• Like 1