Sign in to follow this  
xwhaler

Crotched ARL. 1/9

Firm and fast was the story of our opening night. Decent course setup. Lighting is at least improved at CM this yr. Was a real safety issue in spots last season.

Our NMS team finished 3rd on the night, just out of 2nd but we were missing a couple guys and we'll all improve as we get re acclimated to gate racing.

Great to see everyone on the team and share some beers afterwards!image-20190109_172641.jpgreceived_586144718515517.jpegimage-20190109_184518.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, xwhaler said:

The swag seemed weak...did anyone pay attention to what the 1st half dozen or so ppl were getting?

No. I didn't see anything besides that cheap hat. I'm guessing they lost shop sponsorship. Sad!

4 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

No. I didn't see anything besides that cheap hat. I'm guessing they lost shop sponsorship. Sad!

They haven't had shop sponsorship in 2 seasons...last yr they used their own shop for giveaways and guessing this yr is more of the same.
You would think they could get a local shop to throw some stuff their way for ARL...between both nights probably 130 ish people. Will be interested to see the #'s for tonight.
Wednesday seemed slightly busier than last yr at least.