Superbowl Prediction?  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Superbowl Matchup

• Chiefs vs Saints
    • Chiefs vs Rams
    • Patriots vs Saints
    • Patriots vs Rams

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2019 at 07:49 PM

Don't have enough knowledge to vote.  Hoping it's NE v NO because when the Pat's are in the SB it usually helps keep the crowds off the slopes that day.  Otherwise SB Sunday is typically the busiest day of the year at Cannon. 

It will be interesting to see how crowded the mtns are this coming Sunday...game is at 6:40 so folks should not use that as an excuse not to go.

It is MLK wknd and the potential for a lot of snow on Sat night/Sunday....could be extremely busy---especially first thing

Don't have enough knowledge to vote.  Hoping it's NE v NO because when the Pat's are in the SB it usually helps keep the crowds off the slopes that day.  Otherwise SB Sunday is typically the busiest day of the year at Cannon. 

I find at Sugarbush it’s always less crowded.

1 hour ago, fcksummer said:

I'll take the Pats in the cold and think the Rams are going to upset the Saints.

It was cold and a little snowy in KC last week and KC had no issues. so not so sure

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Smellytele said:

It was cold and a little snowy in KC last week and KC had no issues. so not so sure

True. I just remember all the awful weather games the Pats have been in and they always seem to dominate in them. Dont think they're going to blow KC out by any means but something about the Pats in bad weather just works for them.

Predicting a close game with the Pats D sealing the deal by making Mahomes pay for one of those passes back across his body.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:03 PM, Benski said:

I find at Sugarbush it’s always less crowded.

Cannon's issue is that they usually offer a 2-for-1 on SB Sunday.  I actually haven't seen it advertised yet this year, I wonder if they are dropping it. 

45 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:

Cannon's issue is that they usually offer a 2-for-1 on SB Sunday.  I actually haven't seen it advertised yet this year, I wonder if they are dropping it. 

I dont see it on the website, so hopefully not !

This will be 11th year of running a group super bowl Ski trip to Loon area. Initially, no deals and Sunday crowds gone by noon.  Now, most area's have late announced deals, and housing more difficult to find.  10 years ago the old Woodstock easy to get  seats.  Now the expanded one, difficult.  You may have to wait a bit more before deals announced.  If I recall, most posted Monday before game last year.