Weatherman

Crotched Mountain snowmaking pipe break

As we arrived at Crotched last night for the adult race league, we noticed an excavator working a big hole in the parking lot. It turns out that they had a pipe break underneath the parking lot at 1:30am Saturday. I'm told that it took out 3 cars in the process. No word on who the lucky people are who got new cars courtesy of Peak Resorts.

IMG_0133.jpg

Wow that has got to suck. I can't imagine being up there and finding myself without a ride home. It's not like there is an abundance of lodging options around.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Wow that has got to suck. I can't imagine being up there and finding myself without a ride home. It's not like there is an abundance of lodging options around.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Right? Imagine calling someone for a ride at 1:30am.

I was told it took out one car, specifically a jeep. It was a rental from enterprise, dude got in an accident a few days prior. There was a video floating around the bar last Saturday. 

Last I heard snowmaking on west side of hill is down pending repair, snowmaking on valley side is functional. 

Edited by thebigo