Tonight, sat and Sunday at Shawnee Peak. Local weather report for Sunday looking better. Snow till 1 and then rain snow mix.

Missed race night last night. My 89 year old uncle, who skied until he was 85, passed away and his wake was last night. i last saw him 3 weeks ago at Cannon with my cousin. He would go and hang in the lodge as my cousin skied. My cousin who is retired skis 5 days a week at Cannon. I should have known something was up when I didn't see them there last Wednesday. 

I last skied with him 6 years ago at Burke. He was with his ski club and I was up there with my family. Took a few runs with him and then met him in the bar where he was downing Manhattans like  he was a member of the Rat Pack.

• Like 1

Coming off 9 days straight at Loon and Cannon. Friday is a "day off" to go to work. Planning on Cannon Saturday and Sunday.

Conditions are pretty great in northern NH right now. Little refreshers every few days have helped keep things fun and in good shape. I'd think any place in the Whites should be a ton of fun this weekend.

• Like 1

Starting to feel like I'm getting sick and not thrilled about the prospect of that along with a 5 hour drive each way by myself to Sugarbush this weekend. Add in some uncertainty with the weather for Sunday and I'm not sure yet what I'm doing. I'll see how I feel in the morning. May rest this weekend and then start taking some Fridays off work to do a few long weekends in March/April to make up for it.

Condolences on your loss.

Missed race night last night. My 89 year old uncle, who skied until he was 85, passed away and his wake was last night. i last saw him 3 weeks ago at Cannon with my cousin. He would go and hang in the lodge as my cousin skied. My cousin who is retired skis 5 days a week at Cannon. I should have known something was up when I didn't see them there last Wednesday. 
I last skied with him 6 years ago at Burke. He was with his ski club and I was up there with my family. Took a few runs with him and then met him in the bar where he was downing Manhattans like  he was a member of the Rat Pack.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

• Like 1