I concur. On my first run, I couldn't believe how deep Paulie's was given they were open yesterday and only reporting a few inches over night. Insane!
I haven't had a day like that at Cannon in very, very a long time. I'm totally drained and very sore, not skiing Cannon as much as I used to has made me soft!
I was on the look out for a pair of boarders including one dressed in all purple that I see in many of your photos but never saw guys.

Haha, funny, saw you in the singles line at zoomer around 9. Great day!

Jay was pretty spectacular yesterday - depending on where you skied.  The woods were fantastic, and the trails were really good or dangerous depending on which side you were on!

There were lines, but not as bad as you’d expect.  We stood in one line at the Jet that looked 20 minutes long, but only took 10.  

Here is one of the longer lines at the Bonnie, taken from our wind-free room during lunch!

6204033C-882B-4522-A426-3ABA76B98640.jpeg

Magic was pretty sweet yesterday. First time there and really enjoyed it. They probably had 10" of nice soft pow over a pretty thin base. No wind at all. The morning was pretty incredible, but by afternoon there were some bare spots showing here and there. Mountain was almost 100% open with the exception of a couple of trails.

Really cool place that I'll have to get back to. Loved the vibe and terrain!

Goniff Glade was probably my pick of the day.IMG_20190323_154912.thumb.jpeg.beb884d4d62f5f1febe3582b1381a78f.jpeg

Saturday, March 23 was probably the best powder day of the season at most places. Sunday, March 24 was one of the best bluebird days of the season at most places. Does that make this the best weekend of the 2018-2019 season?? It gets my vote.

There *might* have been better individual days here and there throughout the season, but I don't think there was anything better back-to-back and on a weekend.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:

Saturday, March 23 was probably the best powder day of the season at most places. Sunday, March 24 was one of the best bluebird days off the season at most places. Does that make this the best weekend of the 2018-2019 season?? It gets my vote.
There *might* of been better individual days here and there throughout the season, but I don't think there was anything better back-to-back and on a weekend.

Was just going to pose this question...gets my vote. 31" at Burke and then gorgeous warm bluebird leftovers at Cannon. Tough to beat that

On 3/23/2019 at 1:32 PM, Benski said:

MT Ellen and North Lynx been closed all day. Heavens gate only opened after lunch. Before 8:30 only valley house was open, then for 5 minuets no lifts till bravo opened. Valley house was closed for about 20-30 minuets.

HG opened a bit before lunch (just after 11:30). This pic was taken at 11:46:

DSC_0207.thumb.jpg.a13c0fc4e641dd8cbc5a71d6c604dbaa.jpg

On 3/23/2019 at 12:23 PM, Los said:

Sugarbush crowds are a nightmare today. Lines are at least twice as long as I’ve ever seen them, if not three times as long. Awful. We bailed for Mad River Glen where it’s marginally better, even with the single chair down (which appears to be opening as I type this)... 

Yea...those were definitely the worst lines I can ever remember seeing. ME being nearly completely on windhold makes a bit difference.

The skiing itself was excellent though. Just had to think carefully about which run to take as you weren't going to get a lot of them in with those crowds.

• Like 3