Los

Free Sugarbush Voucher

I have a Sugarbush voucher up for grabs. No restrictions that would any longer apply. First come first served. 

I also have a bunch of SB 50% off vouchers that I’m happy to give away. I mentioned that on another thread but had no takers. Just thought I’d offer again. 

Nope. Could probably get it in the mail tomorrow so you have it for the weekend. Just need an address. 

Thanks, sent you a PM with address. Will be a long drive for a day trip but we have spent a bunch of days at k recently, be good to mix it up one more day.

There's plenty of depth on steins and spring fling. Lower organgrinder should still be open too via reverse traverse... My son was having a blast on sunday jumping over the grass patches...

11 hours ago, thebigo said:

Thanks, sent you a PM with address. Will be a long drive for a day trip but we have spent a bunch of days at k recently, be good to mix it up one more day.

Did you make it to WV a couple weeks ago as well?

11 hours ago, xwhaler said:

Did you make it to WV a couple weeks ago as well?

Yes, closing day - was supposed to rain but only a few sprinkles. Daughter loved the woods behind the sunnyside cabin, lapped them all afternoon. 

Done well scooping up late season vouchers last couple of years, combined with a kid that is still free, it has allowed us to hit a bunch of different places. She loves the variety, has me rethinking pass combination going forward, especially as she ages out of the $60 peak pass and free k tickets.

Always wondered how people get the vouchers?

Edited by thebigo

On 4/30/2019 at 8:26 PM, thebigo said:

Yes, closing day - was supposed to rain but only a few sprinkles. Daughter loved the woods behind the sunnyside cabin, lapped them all afternoon. 

Done well scooping up late season vouchers last couple of years, combined with a kid that is still free, it has allowed us to hit a bunch of different places. She loves the variety, has me rethinking pass combination going forward, especially as she ages out of the $60 peak pass and free k tickets.

Always wondered how people get the vouchers?

Often times we buy them. Ski clubs especially do bulk ticket buys.