Sign in to follow this  
Benski

2019 Fat Lady Thread

19 minutes ago, SkiMom said:

But it's going to be raining and windy...are they really going to open/run? And even if they do, do I want to go?

Tough call, if it was sunny then definitely would be worth it. Can't image they're going to be in great shape after taking all week to make up their minds about whether they could even open...

27 minutes ago, SkiMom said:

But it's going to be raining and windy...are they really going to open/run? And even if they do, do I want to go?

Its above my threshold for pain....tough call.You have a short drive no ? thats my biggest investment to do it !

2 hours ago, ABV said:

Its above my threshold for pain....tough call.You have a short drive no ? thats my biggest investment to do it !

We have a place in Lisbon, which is a 2 1/4 hour drive from home on Friday night.  Then we drive about an hour from there to Wildcat on Saturday.  And since we don't have Peak passes, it's $156 for our family of 5 to ski (little one is still free).  I'm leaning toward no, as we have stuff we could (and probably should) do at home, but I really want 1 more day of skiing!

• Like 1

Will be tough, but I'm in already for the K Triathlon Saturday (assuming they don't postpone it due to too wet trails for MTN biking) and SR on Sunday (have to do so e stuff at condo and I was a complainer when they were going to chop that weekend.  Feel I have to show up regardless of wx now).  Will suck after 4 unreal spring days at Mammoth this week.

• Like 1