Sign in to follow this  
ABV

New Truck Questions !!!

Just bought a new truck, looking at options for Bed Liners and Tonneau covers...some of the prices are freakin INSANE !!

So for Bed Liners, Im not using it as a work truck ...more of a play truck than anything really. Not a fan of Linex or the drop in liners but

really like the looks and versatility of the BedRug. Anyone have any experience with these ?

And Tonneau covers, my last truck I had the Extang Full Tilt and loved it was leaning towards that or the tri fold one just about he same price 450ish

Thoughts ??

For bed liner I just went with the factory spray-on liner. Fine for my purposes.

For a cover, I went with this one: https://bakindustries.com/revolver-x2. I've had it 2 years now and like it a lot. Someone here I think it was turned me on to this cover. It isn't cheap, but I like it. My dealer also has since sold a number of them to other people with new trucks as the sales-person liked it so much when I had it put on my truck that he now recommends it to people that ask about covers.

17 minutes ago, cdskier said:

For bed liner I just went with the factory spray-on liner. Fine for my purposes.

For a cover, I went with this one: https://bakindustries.com/revolver-x2. I've had it 2 years now and like it a lot. Someone here I think it was turned me on to this cover. It isn't cheap, but I like it. My dealer also has since sold a number of them to other people with new trucks as the sales-person liked it so much when I had it put on my truck that he now recommends it to people that ask about covers.

Thanks ! Yeah thats very nice 

On 4/29/2019 at 12:32 PM, ABV said:

Thanks ! Yeah thats very nice 

Yes, I was the one who suggested that cover. I have one and love it. Indeed not cheap, but worth it.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 4:14 PM, Weatherman said:

Yes, I was the one who suggested that cover. I have one and love it. Indeed not cheap, but worth it.

Its pricey but looks like it would be secure so it may be worth it for me.......may need to sell some skis for this one ! Soul 7s could be the next to go !!

On 5/3/2019 at 4:14 PM, Weatherman said:

Thought it might have been you but couldn't remember for sure.