Sign in to follow this  
Benski

The Opening Thread!!!

Killington, A Basin and Loveland are all making snow. My only question is the North Ridge quad finished? After last year I don't trust chair lift companies to finish on time. 

Killington

A-Basin making snow

Loveland

BTW as a write this I am hoping I successfully embedded a Facebook video because Facebook will no longer just give you the link.

Edit. If you go to embed > advanced settings Facebook gives you a link. I after 4 tries I was not successful at embedding.

Edited by Benski

11 hours ago, Benski said:

Killington, A Basin and Loveland are all making snow. My only question is the North Ridge quad finished? After last year I don't trust chair lift companies to finish on time. 

Killington

A-Basin making snow

Loveland

BTW as a write this I am hoping I successfully embedded a Facebook video because Facebook will no longer just give you the link.

Edit. If you go to embed > advanced settings Facebook gives you a link. I after 4 tries I was not successful at embedding.

Quad is finished. Management has said it will be tested and ready to go on the 9th.

A basin opened today and Keystone is opening tomorrow. Anyone know what Keystone is opening?

Schoolmarm to paymaster running Montezuma lift. Need to take gondola up and then lap Montezuma then gondola back down.

On another note, A Basin was good today for WROD got our mugs too. It is clear epic is not there anymore it was ski on ski off in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app
  • Like 1

Didn’t Abasin join Ikon?

I am impressed with Keystone. I thought they be significantly slower since they are lower elevation and they need to open longer trails

18 hours ago, Benski said:

Didn’t Abasin join Ikon?

I am impressed with Keystone. I thought they be significantly slower since they are lower elevation and they need to open longer trails

Yes, but you only get 7 days max on Ikon at A-Basin.  So without unlimited option, looks like most chose to not burn a limited day on WROD.

Just looked at the k webcams and the top looks all white and superstar and ovation are white above the last cutoff between the 2

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports