Cheap goggles

This company is selling goggles with interchangeable lenses for real cheep. 2 lenses and 1 strap for under 90 dollars. Looks pretty like the quality is good based on the reviews. I guess goggles don’t cost much to make. They are almost all plastic.

https://shadyrays.com/products/custom-snow-goggles?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=prospecting-snow_goggles_2019&utm_term=interest_based&utm_content=hero_image-value_props&fbclid=IwAR3bua2VH4XjhxGUsJhCXC3551cbtVcOJrYGeSu_iAq1FK_kNG4ffBApdPc

• Like 1

Ya know... For free shipping and two sets of lenses totaling $61 I'll give them a try! I have some decent goggles that I like but these seem kinda neat, too. 

20% off applies to your purchase if you order on the initial visit to their website, too. I wish they made the face shield magnetic. That'd be very cool. 

The lifetime warranty and what appears to be high quality customer service makes me feel pretty good. 

Thanks for the tip! 

Shopping cart
Product image Description Quantity Price
Snow Goggle Lens - Clear
Snow Goggle Lens - Clear
  •   (-$2.80)
1 $14.00
$11.20
Snow Goggle Lens - Alpine Emerald
Snow Goggle Lens - Alpine Emerald
  •  (-$3.80)
1 $19.00
$15.20
Snow Goggles - Magnetic Mask + Strap + Hard Case
Snow Goggles - Magnetic Mask + Strap + Hard Case
  •  (-$9.60)
1 $48.00
$38.40
Scroll for more items 

Gift card or discount code

Gift card or discount code
ApplyApply Discount Code
 FT20DRemove discount
Cost summary
Description Price
Total USD $64.80
Subtotal $64.80
Shipping Calculated at next step
Edited by frapcap

I had a chance to try them both out last weekend. I'm a fan of the Shady Rays. They're a smaller goggle than the Asoko and don't have that bug-eye effect. I know its not a problem for everyone, but they didn't sit on my cheeks or mesh up with my helmet well, either. 

They both work well and have nice magnets, but for fitment, SR's are where I'm at. 

22 hours ago, frapcap said:

I had a chance to try them both out last weekend. I'm a fan of the Shady Rays. They're a smaller goggle than the Asoko and don't have that bug-eye effect. I know its not a problem for everyone, but they didn't sit on my cheeks or mesh up with my helmet well, either. 

They both work well and have nice magnets, but for fitment, SR's are where I'm at. 

Kids and their big goggles nowadays. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, fcksummer said:

magnetic seems risky

@ABVwhat do you think?

Only a problem if you make contact with other objects, lenses can detach !! Ill go with fixed grip from now on !

Edited by ABV
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ABV said:

Only a problem if you make contact with other objects, lenses can detach !! Ill go with fixed grip from now on !

Could be a problem, though its not so easy to take off. you definitely need two hands. I did not see any complaints about that online, so I guess its not so much of an issue.

Could be a problem, though its not so easy to take off. you definitely need two hands. I did not see any complaints about that online, so I guess its not so much of an issue.

Sorry making a joke ! My Annon M1s ejected when I sorta hit FckSummer one day.
On 12/8/2019 at 2:32 PM, Benski said:

You'd never notice that they are magnetic unless you try to take it apart.