fcksummer

December - 2019

Last season we had one of the best Novembers in memory. Then it rained Dec 2-3. All powder was gone and we had hardpack till the end of the month (when it then got worse). I hate this month.

Cams do not look like they did.

I hope we are not saying remember how the season started later this year.

Edited by Puck it

On 12/10/2019 at 6:38 AM, Cannonballer said:

Last season we had one of the best Novembers in memory. Then it rained Dec 2-3. All powder was gone and we had hardpack till the end of the month (when it then got worse). I hate this month.

Yes, but made for a fantastic base in the woods.  This year, we haven't had anywhere near as much snow in northern NH and ME and yet looks like two good soakings.  Worse shape than last year after this weekend for sure unfortunately.

In other news, both the Sierra and Utah are off to huge starts, so if you are Ikon/Epic, there's always that option.

23 minutes ago, Machski said:

Yes, but made for a fantastic base in the woods.  This year, we haven't had anywhere near as much snow in northern NH and ME and yet looks like two good soakings.  Worse shape than last year after this weekend for sure unfortunately.

Very true. And although last Dec also kind of sucked, that base helped us rebound pretty quickly in early January.  Hopefully things turn around and we catch back up. 

• Like 1