Got to give a give a shout-out to these guys. They just opened in Lincoln, NH. I've been watching them get their sewing shop setup over the past year and was excited to seem them open the doors. Handmade outdoor gear made 100% Lincoln & Fall River (soon to be all in Lincoln). I just picked up a mid-layer and it's REALLY sweet! Definitely pricey but given the local hand sewing and quality of materials it's justified and worth it.

Burgeon:

https://www.burgeonoutdoor.com/pages/mountain-made

You weren't lying about the prices!

Interesting but the selection seems fairly limited. Nothing I'm in need of right now. Do they have more in store than they show online?

You weren't lying about the prices!

Interesting but the selection seems fairly limited. Nothing I'm in need of right now. Do they have more in store than they show online?
Nope. That's pretty much the whole selection. And I can tell you that their color limitations have already prevented another sale in this household (i.e. some women's stuff would help!).

On the other hand, I'm 2 days in on thier mid-layer and it's by far the nicest piece I've ever owned. Warm, comfortable, great cut. Let's me cut down on bulk compared to other layers. Looking forward to using it as a primary biking jacket.