Cannonballer

Mad Russian Skis (and snowboards) thread

11 hours ago, MadRussian said:

It was a lot of fun at Cannon yesterday. Due to wind hold minimal terrain on the front five.

Glad you found some powder.

Was good fun skiing the MR-87 in the 4 inches of relatively untracked powder at Wachusett last Friday.  Now I know where to look after 10:30am. :)

Any progress pics of the 107s?    I really kinda liked that shape. 

I have to say I was incredibly tired by the time we pulled the MR95s out of the cassette, possibly too tired to fully appreciate how well everything came out.    When I say 'everything', I mean all the   ten or more little details you have to arrange just so before moving forward one step.    And there are a LOT of steps.    

Edited by Meh

23 hours ago, Meh said:

Any progress pics of the 107s?    I really kinda liked that shape. 

I have to say I was incredibly tired by the time we pulled the MR95s out of the cassette, possibly too tired to fully appreciate how well everything came out.    When I say 'everything', I mean all the   ten or more little details you have to arrange just so before moving forward one step.    And there are a LOT of steps.    

only is this for now ?

DSC02176.JPG

time to unveil new design for 18/19 season MR107.

New MR107 which incorporated best from almost 10 years experience of designing and building custom skis. Features like 4.5 points sidecut for best performance in various conditions. Unique tip shape and profile so skis never get pushed around and always staying on top. very special tail shape and profile to help to maintain upright position in powder and effortless turning all day long into last chair

9.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 2

They're not short - they're just in (one of the available) sexy girlfriend size(s).     

Edited by Meh

11 hours ago, Meh said:

They're not short - they're just in (one of the available) sexy girlfriend size(s).     

Wife these days. She wanted an A/T set up.

Edited by Flying Yeti

1 hour ago, Flying Yeti said:

Wife these days. She wanted an A/T set up.

She is still with your sorry ass!!!!!!  She needs to be checked out by a professional.  I gave it two months tops.