It's time for the official announcement: I need to step down from managing this site. I've accepted a new full-time job with Vail Resorts, and continued operation of this site would be a conflict of interest. I'll be moving to Colorado in a couple weeks, so now is the time to make the transfer.

@fcksummer has volunteered to take over. He has my gratitude for ensuring the continued success of this site. Let's all thank him for stepping up.

Thank you all for the years of dedicated traffic, and if you're in Colorado, hit me up.

• Like 6

Thanks to @Weathermanfor founding the site. It took a lot of work to get it up and going. Hopefully I'm able to sustain it moving forward. Congrats & good luck in CO! We're all jealous of you.

Speaking of moving forward, if anyone has any suggestions or requests please let me know. I hope @Weatherman doesn't take any offense but I'm going to be making some changes in an attempt to encourage more traffic. We have a nice community going, but it's small and certainly could use some more activity. We have a great platform, we just need people to find and join us!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, fcksummer said:

Thanks to @Weathermanfor founding the site. It took a lot of work to get it up and going. Hopefully I'm able to sustain it moving forward. Congrats & good luck in CO! We're all jealous of you.

Speaking of moving forward, if anyone has any suggestions or requests please let me know. I hope @Weatherman doesn't take any offense but I'm going to be making some changes in an attempt to encourage more traffic. We have a nice community going, but it's small and certainly could use some more activity. We have a great platform, we just need people to find and join us!

Put a note on Az thread telling people to come over here since Nick is not doing anything.  

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Puck it said:

Put a note on Az thread telling people to come over here since Nick is not doing anything.  

Or we could crash the AZ summit this year and hand out invites personally 🤣

• Like 1
Just now, fcksummer said:

Or we could crash the AZ summit this year and hand out invites personally 🤣

Summit is dead and no giveaways.  Just keep site up that is it from Nick.

I think we should do gatherings and try for a summit next year.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Weatherman said:

It's time for the official announcement: I need to step down from managing this site. I've accepted a new full-time job with Vail Resorts, and continued operation of this site would be a conflict of interest. I'll be moving to Colorado in a couple weeks, so now is the time to make the transfer.

@fcksummer has volunteered to take over. He has my gratitude for ensuring the continued success of this site. Let's all thank him for stepping up.

Thank you all for the years of dedicated traffic, and if you're in Colorado, hit me up.

Congrats! I might make a trip there.

Just since I am looking for a job its hard to commit to a week in Winter Park. I unfortunately did not get the Vail job I applied but I am still looking to move closer to ski country. I had an phone interview with a company in Boulder this week and have been working remotely for a startup in Bloomfield, CO.

Now is the time to move to ski country. Burlington, Vt has the tightest job market in the country. Boulder and Salt Lake city are Tied for 4th. Denver is 35 out of 389 metro areas.

On 2/26/2020 at 12:46 PM, Puck it said:

Summit is dead and no giveaways.  Just keep site up that is it from Nick.

I think we should do gatherings and try for a summit next year.

Saddleback! 👍