Live Picture & Condition Updates

Hijacking @Cannonballer's thread for live updates but requesting that people upload pictures when they are out and about as well as quick text updates. I plan to re-post the pictures on various social platforms to see if that garners some additional traffic so I'd really appreciate it as I think people would find it useful.

• Like 3

Sunapee was busy but surprisingly the lines were not bad at all. We broke early for a quick lunch up top and then skied through the standard lunch hour. Almost ski on at sun bowl and a few chair wait in the summit quad.

Conditions did get scraped off but overall better than I expected
IMG_20200229_122844883.jpegIMG_20200229_124651185_HDR.jpegIMG_20200229_132607800.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

• Like 1

Ragged Sunday 3/1
Cold, Bluebird, Chilly Wind

Made turns with my 4 yr old son. First tracks were very good. It got progressively more hard pack from there

Not a big crowd but steady. Ragged has a good base on snowmaking terrain but woods not available.... without snow they are done for the season I'm afraidIMG_20200301_092256530.jpegimage-20200301_085908.jpeg

• Like 1

Hit sugarbush today. Sorry no pictures. As others said better than expected. Woods actually skied well because no one was skiing them. Bump runs started out good but by 11:30 they were scrapped off. Jester from the top was fun all day. Love hauling down that with the old school corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports

• Like 2
On 3/7/2020 at 12:16 PM, xwhaler said:

Magic Saturday 3/7

Pretty amazing so far! 2" up top but drifted around and was boot top in spots

Skiing woods with the boys. Bit sporty underfoot of course but given this season and recent wx it's fairly remarkable how good it is here

More pics laterIMG_20200307_105924744_HDR.jpegIMG_20200307_102346577_HDR.jpegIMG_20200307_102340471.jpegIMG_20200307_102833062.jpeg

Awesome to see the boys having a blast!

IMG_1128.JPG

At Cannon fish and game stole my parking spot.
What they were doing would let you know the conditions today.
They were practicing alpine rescue on zoomer. Ice axes, ice screws, snow stakes and misc climbing gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Wish I could like this post 10X.  Way to get out there!  With all the people out of school and work this is a healthy outlet.

Edited by JimK
  • Like 2