32 minutes ago, fcksummer said:

What's this late start business?

Non-skiing fiends in town for the goddam ice castles!   Like I haven't already had enough man-made ice this season.

images.jpeg

Edited by Cannonballer
1 hour ago, Cannonballer said:

Non-skiing fiends in town for the goddam ice castles!   Like I haven't already had enough man-made ice this season.

images.jpeg

You better be home by curfew 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cannonballer said:

😄

I wasn't planning on taking tomorrow off. But since Cannon was holding all lifts today, I may give Cannon a go on Friday and see how they do. I may also audible to Jay (Bonnie/Freezer/Tram held today) if Cannon doesn't get more snow overnight and/or the northern greens kick into gear. 

Sat/Sun Cannon is likely.

Non-skiing fiends in town for the goddam ice castles!   

Ok. So I secretly wished my friends would cancel. They just cancelled. But only because someone they know died (she was 96).

So the questions are:
1) is there an appropriate emoji for this scenario?
2) if I go snowboarding early Saturday morning will karma break my legs?

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Cannonballer said:

Ok. So I secretly wished my friends would cancel. They just cancelled. But only because someone they know died (she was 96).

So the questions are:
1) is there an appropriate emoji for this scenario?
2) if I go snowboarding early Saturday morning will karma break my legs?

1) Looks like you found a gap in our emoji coverage. We'll have to cover it with a gif. See #2

2) As long you pour out a little liquor for their loss prior to snowboarding you should be all set. Image result for pour out liquor gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1