Jump to content
fcksummer

Snow Year 21 - Season Pass Pricing

Recommended Posts

Collective Season Pass Options

Ikon - https://www.ikonpass.com/

ikon.thumb.png.dd5e4a341da1042fac76d273f1ecb93b.png

 

Epic

https://www.epicpass.com/

image.thumb.png.78428597f54833adb741c10a4ed821ef.png

image.thumb.png.a8d366aa04716684843adf5767280b18.png

image.thumb.png.e862183fdb56aa85c9a94a8282a3c20c.png

image.thumb.png.18632af6e1d1576a0902deb4e330d8e9.png

 

Mountain Collective

 

 

White Mountain Superpass (Bretton Woods, Cannon, Waterville Valley & Cranmore)

  • Adult - $999
  • $1,159 After June 1 and $1,259 after December 1

NH College Pass (Cannon, Gunstock, Waterville Valley & Cranmore)

  • $289
  • $329 after June 1 and $349 after December 1

Bold & Beautiful (Midweek w/Blackouts at Bretton Woods & Cannon)

  • $389
  • $429 after June 1 and $449 after December 1

 

NY Ski3 (Gore, Whiteface & Belleayre)

  • Adult - $759
  • $779 after April 23, $919 after August 13 and $1,019 after December 9th

Pats Peak

Adult    $469
Age 18-29            $222
Midweek    $279
(Includes skiing in March)

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannon (early-buy pricing):

Adult = $729, Adult NH = $546, Adult WM Superpass = $999, College Superpass = $289, Military Adult = $399

That's just a sampling. There are lot of child/junior/teen/young adult/senior/mid-week/etc variations. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bolton Valley-

Buy Before April 5th and ski the rest of the season

Adult All Terrain Day & Night (ages 26-64) $549

Adult All Terrain Day Only (Ages 26-62)
– does not include lift service from 4 to 10pm $499

Youth All Terrain (7-17) with Adult Pass $149

Youth All Terrain (7-17) without Adult Pass $209

Child All Terrain (6 & under) $29

Ski Bum All Terrain (Ages 18-25 & Full Time College Students Outside This Age Range*) $199

Senior All Terrain (65-74) $229

Senior Plus All Terrain (75+) $39

Midweek All Terrain Pass (Valid Any Monday – Fri. Incl Peak Periods – Day & Night) $299

Night Pass (All Ages, does not include NBU trail access) $189

NBU (Nordic, Backcountry, Uphill) Pass (ages 7-74) $99

Night + NBU (Ages 7-64) $249


Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Berkshire East/Catamount!

Unlimited $479

Jr/SR $379

Sunday-Friday pass $379
Jr/Sr $319

Weekday $249

Night $149

Free skiing for the rest of 2020!







Sent from my iPhone using Northeast Mountain Sports

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epic Pass pricing is out

Unlimited, unrestricted skiing at our best resorts

THE SEASON WITHOUT LIMITS

NO RESTRICTIONS

16 DISCOUNT TICKETS

Learn More

$979

ADULT (AGES 13+)

Decrease QuantityQuantity. Increase Quantity

Additional Ages 

FULL PRICE

$49 Down, Selected

$49 DOWN 

Subtotal

$979

Due Now

$49

ADD TO CART

EPIC LOCAL PASS

Access the best skiing at a great value

THE RESORTS YOU LOVE

HOLIDAY RESTRICTIONS  

16 DISCOUNT TICKETS

Learn More

$729

ADULT (AGES 19+)

Decrease QuantityQuantity. Increase Quantity

Additional Ages 

FULL PRICE

$49 Down, Selected

$49 DOWN 

Subtotal

$729

NORTHEAST VALUE PASS

*NEW for 2020/21!* Unlimited access to popular Northeast and Midwest resorts with limited restrictions.
NEW for 2020/21 Pass Holders! Save 20% off Food, Lodging, Lessons, Rentals and more with Epic Mountain Rewards

NEW for 2020/21 Pass Holders! Introducing Epic Mountain Rewards

View All

$599

ADULT(AGES 18 - 64)

Decrease Quantity Northeast Value Pass AD 20/21 Quantity . Increase Quantity Northeast Value Pass AD 20/21

$449

TEEN(AGES 13 - 17)

Decrease Quantity Northeast Value Pass TN 20/21 Quantity . Increase Quantity Northeast Value Pass TN 20/21

$449

SENIOR(AGES 65 - 79)

Decrease Quantity Northeast Value Pass SR 20/21 Quantity . Increase Quantity Northeast Value Pass SR 20/21

$419

COLLEGE(AGES 18 - 22)

Decrease Quantity Northeast Value Pass CLG 20/21 Quantity . Increase Quantity Northeast Value Pass CLG 20/21

MIDWEEK NORTHEAST VALUE PASS

Unlimited access to popular Northeast and Midwest resorts with limited restrictions.
NEW for 2020/21 Pass Holders! Save 20% off Food, Lodging, Lessons, Rentals and more with Epic Mountain Rewards

View All

FULL PRICE 

Toggle switch, Full Price

 $49 DOWN More information about down payment

$449

ADULT(AGES 18 - 64)

Decrease Quantity Northeast Midweek Pass AD 20/21 Quantity . Increase Quantity Northeast Midweek Pass AD 20/21

$339

SENIOR(AGES 65+)

Decrease Quantity Northeast Midweek Pass SR 20/21 Quantity . Increase Quantity Northeast Midweek Pass SR 20/21

Subtotal 
$449

Due Now 
$49

Visit snow.com or epicpass.com for details

Sent from my SM-G975U using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for price for Junior Northeast Pass....can;t locate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I bought Local passes for 379 for the kids. Not sure if that was an oversight or the expectation is what I did.

 


Sent from my SM-G975U using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app
 

 

Yes, maybe that is a means to track ppl into the Epic Local who have kids by not offering a Jr pass for East coast only skiing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epic Local in Northeast is: Sunapee, Attitash, Wildcat, Mt Snow, Okemo, and Crotched, Plus Stowe with some blackouts.

Ikon in Northeast is: Sugarbush , Stratton, and Tremblant with blackouts.  Plus 7 or 5 days at: Killington-Pico, Sugarloaf, Sunday River, Loon

Not gonna list their western resorts, but they are fairly comparable. 

They end up being comparable and it really just depends on where you live and where you like to ski.  

Based on my location and preferences Epic for me would be a Wildcat pass with a couple visits to Stowe.  On Ikon I would use all the days at Loon and Sunday River, plus a few a Sugarbush and maybe a few at Killington.  Ikon wins for me.

Edited by Cannonballer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Vail will let you upgrade your pass at the current price differential.
Example: I buy the Northeast Pass but later decide I want to go out West and upgrade to Epic Local. Would Vail take the additional $130 and issue me a new pass?

Peaks (and others) have done this so there is precedent for such a thing
This may provide the best of all worlds...get into the pass you know you will use with the option of buying into a more $$ option later if you choose to go out west

May be something they won;t actively promote however!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, xwhaler said:

I wonder if Vail will let you upgrade your pass at the current price differential.
Example: I buy the Northeast Pass but later decide I want to go out West and upgrade to Epic Local. Would Vail take the additional $130 and issue me a new pass?

Peaks (and others) have done this so there is precedent for such a thing
This may provide the best of all worlds...get into the pass you know you will use with the option of buying into a more $$ option later if you choose to go out west

May be something they won;t actively promote however!

 

Did you try picking up a phone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, xwhaler said:

I wonder if Vail will let you upgrade your pass at the current price differential.
Example: I buy the Northeast Pass but later decide I want to go out West and upgrade to Epic Local. Would Vail take the additional $130 and issue me a new pass?

Peaks (and others) have done this so there is precedent for such a thing
This may provide the best of all worlds...get into the pass you know you will use with the option of buying into a more $$ option later if you choose to go out west

May be something they won;t actively promote however!

 

I think they would to that.  As you say, other places have done it. I've done it a couple times at individual mtns.

However, when I've done it they have credited the costs of my pass towards the upgrade at the current price.  I.e.  If you buy now and get early-season pricing on the Epic Local, then upgrade it during full-pricing, they'll probably make you pay for the whole thing at the full price (minus whatev early price you paid).    

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Cannonballer said:

I think they would to that.  As you say, other places have done it. I've done it a couple times at individual mtns.

However, when I've done it they have credited the costs of my pass towards the upgrade at the current price.  I.e.  If you buy now and get early-season pricing on the Epic Local, then upgrade it during full-pricing, they'll probably make you pay for the whole thing at the full price (minus whatev early price you paid).    

 

Ok, I did a quick online chat with Vail yesterday. They basically said they would be offering an upgrade but didnt know when the upgrade period would expire (before or after season begins) and didnt know what the $$ impacts would look like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NY Ski3 pass is out. Same price as last year. Added to the first post

map3-(002).jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Middlebury Snow Bowl! Rocking my shirt today!

Adult 455 550
Alumni 415 500
Student (7th grade – college) 340 410
Junior (6yrs – 6th grade) 265 320
Child (under 6yrs)/ 70+ 140 170
Sr. Citizen (62-69) 340 410

MC Student 

MC Fac/Staff

97

210

97

210

Midweek Pass 265 265
Shared Parent/Guardian Pass 455 550
 Uphill Season Pass  30 3

IMG_3139.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna list Bretton Woods whole season pass menu.  Just wanted to point out that they do one thing totally different then any other mtn I've ever seen...a HUGE age range for their "non-adult" ticket. 

Adult (30-64) = $839

No-Regrets (5-29) = $399.  

 I guess "no regrets" refers to not regretting having kids because you have to pay for their pass until they are 29 years old!?!?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gunstock

$519 Adult

 

I wonder how Gunstock does with pass sales when Ragged early buy will be $299 and you can get Northeast Pass (to include Sunapee and many others) for $599

 

Probably a captive audience with those second homeowners on the lake

 

Sent from my moto g(6) using Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is under the radar since it hasn't been officially listed yet.  But I don't feel bad sharing it since it was an error on Loon's own page (they have the page setup on an old link but aren't prepared to actually sell it yet).  https://www.loonmtn.com/season-passes/access-pass

Essentially the same price as the Loon/SR/SL pass but year round at Loon only.  You lose the other 2 mtns, but you gain MTB and other Loon offerings. 

  • Unlimited skiing and riding, with no blackout dates
  • 12 Friend Tickets at 50% off regular window rate
  • Western Boyne Resorts: 50% Off Lift Ticket Window Rates at western Boyne Resorts (Brighton, Big Sky, The Summit, Cypress, Boyne Mtn., The Highlands)
  • First Tracks: Load the Lincoln Express Quad at 7:30 a.m. on Sundays when South Peak is open.
  • Free Blue Tune: One Blue Tune at Loon Mountain Sports (valid anytime)
  • Retail Discount: 20% discount at Loon Mountain Sports shops
  • Food & Beverage Card: 20% food and beverage discount
  • Private Lesson Discount: 20% off private lessons of 3 or more hours
  • Unlimited use of snowshoe & cross-country ski trails
  • Snowshoe & cross-country ski rentals: 20% off
  • Zipline: 20% off
  • Snow Tubing sessions: 20% off
  • Indoor climbing wall: daily use
  • Ice Skating: daily use of rink with rentals included
  • Spring, Summer, and Fall
  • Daily access to Gondola Skyride, zipline, Aerial Forest Adventure Park, Loon Peak Disc Golf course, glacial caves, climbing wall, and bungee trampoline
  • Downhill Mountain Biking trail access (upon opening)
  • Bike Rentals: 20% off standard bike rental
  • Food & Beverage Card: 20% food and beverage discount
  • Retail Discount: 20% discount at Loon Mountain Sports shops
  • All activities subject to height, weight and other restrictions.

2020/21 Monthly Subscription

  • Adult (19-64): $103/month
  • Youth (6-18): $83/month
  • Senior (65-79): $93/month

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cannonballer said:

This one is under the radar since it hasn't been officially listed yet.  But I don't feel bad sharing it since it was an error on Loon's own page (they have the page setup on an old link but aren't prepared to actually sell it yet).  https://www.loonmtn.com/season-passes/access-pass

Essentially the same price as the Loon/SR/SL pass but year round at Loon only.  You lose the other 2 mtns, but you gain MTB and other Loon offerings. 

  • Unlimited skiing and riding, with no blackout dates
  • 12 Friend Tickets at 50% off regular window rate
  • Western Boyne Resorts: 50% Off Lift Ticket Window Rates at western Boyne Resorts (Brighton, Big Sky, The Summit, Cypress, Boyne Mtn., The Highlands)
  • First Tracks: Load the Lincoln Express Quad at 7:30 a.m. on Sundays when South Peak is open.
  • Free Blue Tune: One Blue Tune at Loon Mountain Sports (valid anytime)
  • Retail Discount: 20% discount at Loon Mountain Sports shops
  • Food & Beverage Card: 20% food and beverage discount
  • Private Lesson Discount: 20% off private lessons of 3 or more hours
  • Unlimited use of snowshoe & cross-country ski trails
  • Snowshoe & cross-country ski rentals: 20% off
  • Zipline: 20% off
  • Snow Tubing sessions: 20% off
  • Indoor climbing wall: daily use
  • Ice Skating: daily use of rink with rentals included
  • Spring, Summer, and Fall
  • Daily access to Gondola Skyride, zipline, Aerial Forest Adventure Park, Loon Peak Disc Golf course, glacial caves, climbing wall, and bungee trampoline
  • Downhill Mountain Biking trail access (upon opening)
  • Bike Rentals: 20% off standard bike rental
  • Food & Beverage Card: 20% food and beverage discount
  • Retail Discount: 20% discount at Loon Mountain Sports shops
  • All activities subject to height, weight and other restrictions.

2020/21 Monthly Subscription

  • Adult (19-64): $103/month
  • Youth (6-18): $83/month
  • Senior (65-79): $93/month

 

I've been wondering how long it would take one of the big companies to go to the subscription model. Now I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Weatherman said:

I've been wondering how long it would take one of the big companies to go to the subscription model. Now I know.

It's only sort of a subscription model.  It's a monthly subscription with a 12-month commitment required.  Some may call that an annual fee!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subscription model is blowing up everywhere. Theme parks have been on this model for a while now. Except with theme parks, it is usually a good deal. $103 a month is $1236 a year. Unless you utilize Loon 4 seasons, that is pretty darn expensive. The big benefit for the ski area is budgeting and knowing exactly how much revenue they will get per month regardless of the weather and likelihood people will stay subscribed (with or without knowing it) after their initial commitment time. Plus even revenue year round, even in the slow seasons. I'm surprised the ski industry hasn't jumped on subscription more aggressively by now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Mobile Apps available!

Please try our mobile apps for iOS and Android

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.