Only have 2 up there right now...looking to add more so send me some images. They need to be large in size and landscape orientation.

I'm using the Cannon one obviously. Click the far right icon to the right of your username to change.

image.thumb.png.d122f89889ffcdac28620e7e35821647.png

2 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:

Actually this is the version I was trying to attach....

IMG_20181130_110650208.jpg

Just added it. Doesn't look too great on my monitor. Its really tricky to find ones that work...some look fine on mobile but bad on a computer and vice versa. Then the text up there in the header area is white so thats tough, especially with the content of this site...

This one probably doesn't work because it's not local.  But while I was looking for pics I found this one and felt like throwing it up here.  Me coming down the run of my life in AK.....

AK.JPG

• Like 1
1 minute ago, fcksummer said:

Just added it. Doesn't look too great on my monitor. Its really tricky to find ones that work...some look fine on mobile but bad on a computer and vice versa. Then the text up there in the header area is white so thats tough, especially with the content of this site...

good point.  Maybe a B&W pic so the sky is more dark gray vs blue. 

1 minute ago, Cannonballer said:

good point.  Maybe a B&W pic so the sky is more dark gray vs blue. 

B&W would work.

I'd honestly be surprised if any of our phone pictures work. Probably need professional images to have enough pixels to look good on larger devices.

• Like 1