Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
fcksummer

Video review from one year ago today

Recommended Posts

Since there are no trip reports coming in for the rest of the season, let's just turn this into some 'best of' reports.

Here's a day I hit Cannon for some freshies then headed over to Bretton Woods to catch @ABV for even more freshies.  2015 so it pre-dates this forum enough that I'm sure it hasn't been posted before.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Cannonballer said:

Since there are no trip reports coming in for the rest of the season, let's just turn this into some 'best of' reports.

Here's a day I hit Cannon for some freshies then headed over to Bretton Woods to catch @ABV for even more freshies.  2015 so it pre-dates this forum enough that I'm sure it hasn't been posted before.

 

Have not seen that board in a while 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Puck it said:

Have not seen that board in a while 

Haven't had those conditions in a while ☹️.  Like your Ski logiks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cannonballer said:

Haven't had those conditions in a while ☹️.  Like your Ski logiks

I saw his old Icelantics last night. Found some unedited footage in the archives from last year! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fcksummer said:

I saw his old Icelantics last night. Found some unedited footage in the archives from last year! 

post it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Puck it said:

post it

i will. its all raw footage at the moment. need to make it somewhat viewable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Mobile Apps available!

Please try our mobile apps for iOS and Android

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.