"This forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator."

Anyone else seeing this when they try to access the site from their phone (Android).

32 minutes ago, 2manyhobbies said:

"This forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator."

Anyone else seeing this when they try to access the site from their phone (Android).

I don't have the app so I can't test but I don't intend to keep this particular version of the app active. I had a bad experience with the maker of this 3rd party app years ago and refuse to give them any business.

The developer of the software system we use for the forums is coming out with their own app in the near future so I'll let everyone know when thats ready for use. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Yes, got that too. After talking with@fcksummer I just deleted the app. When I deleted, I got redirected to Tapatalk. I'm posting from that app right now (for the first time) and it seems to be working well.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

It’s working for me now. Got that message earlier

• Like 1

Will let @fcksummer address this. The short answer is that the license issue popped up after I removed my credit card for the premium tapatalk license. The longer answer is there are plans to transition to a new mobile app directly from the forum hosting company.

14 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

So will Tapatalk be the only version? Honestly I don't like how it functions and I never use the CPU version. It is what it is, just my .02

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tapatalk will be going away. The company that develops the software we use is going to be releasing their own app in the near future. Here's a video of what it will look like. Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

Tapatalk will be going away. The company that develops the software we use is going to be releasing their own app in the near future. Here's a video of what it will look like. Sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

Thanks for the clarity and absolutely no need to apologize!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1