I've been developing a Mountain Info page to supplement the Guides that were previously written. Ideally I would have just added some of the info that I'm putting on the Info pages to the guides but the structure of the software didn't really allow for it how I wanted so I had to keep them separate. 

Started with Cannon to get a template down. Looking for some feedback. Some of the key things I wanted included was some mountain specific weather and then the links to forum posts as well. Any suggestions on what else may be useful. 

https://northeastmountainsports.com/ski-area-info/new-hampshire/cannon-mountain-ski-resort-info/

• Like 1

I think it is cool. I am looking at it on my computer and the tweets take up a lot of room. Maybe a little less for those? I value tweets pretty low, so maybe just me. 

How about the uphill policy being shown on each mountain guide? 

What about putting open vs closed trails on the guide like how you auto-update the weather? That way people who like to travel to different mountains don't have to go to a bunch of different mountain websites.

14 minutes ago, StraightSkis said:

I think it is cool. I am looking at it on my computer and the tweets take up a lot of room. Maybe a little less for those? I value tweets pretty low, so maybe just me. 

How about the uphill policy being shown on each mountain guide? 

What about putting open vs closed trails on the guide like how you auto-update the weather? That way people who like to travel to different mountains don't have to go to a bunch of different mountain websites.

Good idea about the uphill. I'll add that when i get back to building these out. Got distracted by developing backcountry info pages.

There's no real easy way to update the open/closed trails. Especially thats repeatable across all the different webpages the mountains have. I believe once they open back up, that info should be contained in the OnTheSnow section. 

I can reduce the amount of tweets, I just had it that long so the entire page would have info. The more I can figure out to add to the sidebar the less tweets I'll need.

Thanks for the feedback