Why in times of COVID-19 you can not walk/run/bike close to each other

I think most people are pretty much done skiing together at this point.  So I figured this would fit better in the 'other sports' section.  If you've ever seen someone sneeze into sunlight you probably already understand this. The visuals in this article are gross.  Sorry but I'm riding alone for now.

https://medium.com/@jurgenthoelen/belgian-dutch-study-why-in-times-of-covid-19-you-can-not-walk-run-bike-close-to-each-other-a5df19c77d08

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Cannonballer said:

I think most people are pretty much done skiing together at this point.  So I figured this would fit better in the 'other sports' section.  If you've ever seen someone sneeze into sunlight you probably already understand this. The visuals in this article are gross.  Sorry but I'm riding alone for now.

https://medium.com/@jurgenthoelen/belgian-dutch-study-why-in-times-of-covid-19-you-can-not-walk-run-bike-close-to-each-other-a5df19c77d08

Gross. I wonder what a study on the distance between chairs on the lift would look like. We might be loading every other next year if theres no vaccine. 

Gross. I wonder what a study on the distance between chairs on the lift would look like. We might be loading every other next year if theres no vaccine. 

That’s probably a good idea. I always thought ski areas should do that early season to make WRODs more pleasant. I think a vaccine will come out in October. I don’t know why these doctors think this vaccine will be slower to develop than swine flu vaccines that came out ten months into the pandemic.