Up North Weather station active

Wind is brutal today. Feels like low twenties, maybe even like the teens when the wind is really honking. A few flakes throughout the day in the Plymouth area. NWS maps shows a few inches forecasted for the Whites. And Cannon just fired up snow making on the upper mountain. 

Unfortunately, maybe 60s by the end of this week.

2 hours ago, thesnowway said:

Wind is brutal today. Feels like low twenties, maybe even like the teens when the wind is really honking. A few flakes throughout the day in the Plymouth area. NWS maps shows a few inches forecasted for the Whites. And Cannon just fired up snow making on the upper mountain. 

Unfortunately, maybe 60s by the end of this week.

No wind at all just above the notch. Blowing like hell in Franconia proper and Littleton. Guns were on Tramway and Upper Cannon. I verified thru telescope. 

On 11/2/2020 at 7:11 PM, Puck it said:

No wind at all just above the notch. Blowing like hell in Franconia proper and Littleton. Guns were on Tramway and Upper Cannon. I verified thru telescope. 

Oh jeez. Glad I'm not your neighbor.

herbert the pervert prank call | Family guy quotes, Prank calls, Family guy

Edited by Flying Yeti
1 hour ago, StraightSkis said:

This is cool. I had no idea this existed. Which weather station did you buy? Maybe I can convince the in-laws to put one on their condo in downtown North Conway. 

Acu-rite 5in1 wifi