Cannon 12/15 - Day 7

I got over at about noon.  The front five were under the guns even guns going in front of the lower Tram building. I skied down Lower Cannon to Peabody to head up high.  The crossover to Gremlin just below mini park was gone.  I had to head down Toss Up and make the cut over to the quad.  The mid mountain stuff is a mess.  John's Lower Lip is even worse then Sunday.  Everything above the usual spot was in good shape.  The upper mountain trail survived very well.  They were a little chunky in spots but mostly sugar. I did all four up there and did one top to bottom down Tramway to Middle Ravine to Lower Gremlin(modified s). I rode the quad to head back over Zoomer to leave.  I decided on Gary's due to the intel from Rocket on Saturday.  The top of Gary's coming from Lower Cannon is a mess not much to get thru with snow.  I did not notice it going by the first run.  Bypass was in bad shape to so that was pass.  It was a quick 6-7K of vert.  I ran Slopes and SnowDucks.  I have not compared yet.

• Like 1