Cannon 12/20 - Day 10

Met up with Cannonballer and his wife for a few run until 10AM.  Wind was blowing due north and biting cold.  Rocket was the ROTD.  The grooming was above Cannon's usual standards.  We did 8 runs total.  Big Rink was better but will be scraped soon.  Midmountain will blown to downtown Franconia very soon.

• Like 1

Way to get out there Puck it!  10 days already.  I'm waiting to get my first daytrip here in the mid-Atlantic until after the Holidays in hope of lower crowds and higher trail counts.  But your reports are making me itchy.  😔 

3 hours ago, JimK said:

Way to get out there Puck it!  10 days already.  I'm waiting to get my first daytrip here in the mid-Atlantic until after the Holidays in hope of lower crowds and higher trail counts.  But your reports are making me itchy.  😔 

Thx.  Living 4 minutes from Cannon helps.  I should add 4-5 more this week. 

• Like 1