Cannon 12/21 - Day 11

I got out a little late today.  Hungover.  I had too much red wine and birthday cake.  I got to mountain at about 12.  There were a lot of cars at the usual parking spot for a midweek day.  Liftie at Zoomer said it was packed in the morning for a couple hours.  He said it was like a Saturday.  This could the "The Vid" normal, I am afraid.  However, lifts were ski on and I did 9 runs.  Upper mountain was bright sun shine and warm with absolutely no wind.  However, that wind heading north yesterday did a number on the trails.  Things were very firm and scraped off.  Big Rink was a mess again.  Ski patrol was helping someone the last time thru. Easy Rink stil seeing guns and snowmakers were on turnpike setting up.  Lower Hard must be set up too.  Tuckerbrook was getting also.  Zoomer was groomed out but not Extension, Paulies or Avalanche.  Bypass need some snow too.  I am going to try to get out first thing tomorrow.

Edited by Puck it
  • Like 2
  • Puck it changed the title to Cannon 12/21 - Day 11
4 hours ago, Puck it said:

I got out a little late today.  Hungover.  I had too much red wine and birthday cake.  I got to mountain at about 12.  There were a lot of cars at the usual parking spot for a midweek day.  Liftie at Zoomer said it was packed in the morning for a couple hours.  He said it was like a Saturday.  This could the "The Vid" normal, I am afraid.  However, lifts were ski on and I did 9 runs.  Upper mountain was bright sun shine and warm with absolutely no wind.  However, that wind heading north yesterday did a number on the trails.  Things were very firm and scraped off.  Big Rink was a mess again.  Ski patrol was helping someone the last time thru. Easy Rink stil seeing guns and snowmakers were on turnpike setting up.  Lower Hard must be set up too.  Tuckerbrook was getting also.  Zoomer was groomed out but not Extension, Paulies or Avalanche.  Bypass need some snow too.  I am going to try to get out first thing tomorrow.

Happy Belated B-Day! 🎂