Mountain Amenities Logistics Thread

I am curious what mountain lodge and parking is like at everyone's mountain. Cannon has an OK description of what is allowed but Wildcat's website seems to be empty of information. A boots on the ground description for any mountain of what things are like would be helpful. 

On the lodge side, what is lodge access like? Can you boot up inside? Take a warm up break inside? Buy beer and drink it inside? Inside bathrooms or not? 

On the parking lot side, does someone scan you to get into the parking lot? Tailgating ok? Cooking with propane/other ok?

Ive only been to BrettonWoods and Cannon

Brettonwoods has the lodge open an hour early from what  I can see, bathrooms downstairs and the food court is open before the lifts spin. Ive seen people booting up inside in the morning, bringing boot bag back to car after dressing.

Foodcourt is grab and go. Parking lot seems to be anything goes for tailgaiting / grilling

Cannon bathrooms and lodge opens 30 minutes early, havent gone up into the peabody though at all.

New porta potties outside peabody and notchview lodges ! fun times !!

Parking lots seem to be busy and no restrictions on tailgaiting as far as i know ! Grills firepits and anything you can get !

Lift lines at both places are spread out / distanced. 

No parking lot scanning or anything like that at either !

3 hours ago, ABV said:

Ive only been to BrettonWoods and Cannon

Brettonwoods has the lodge open an hour early from what  I can see, bathrooms downstairs and the food court is open before the lifts spin. Ive seen people booting up inside in the morning, bringing boot bag back to car after dressing.

Foodcourt is grab and go. Parking lot seems to be anything goes for tailgaiting / grilling

Cannon bathrooms and lodge opens 30 minutes early, havent gone up into the peabody though at all.

New porta potties outside peabody and notchview lodges ! fun times !!

Parking lots seem to be busy and no restrictions on tailgaiting as far as i know ! Grills firepits and anything you can get !

Lift lines at both places are spread out / distanced. 

No parking lot scanning or anything like that at either !

Cannon says no open fires so I'm not sure a firepit would fly. 

38 minutes ago, fcksummer said:

Cannon says no open fires so I'm not sure a firepit would fly. 

But !!! I could have sworn I saw a rockin Firepit at Cannon blasting out tunes ! maybe I was dreaming !

Sugarbush will not let you into the eating part of the lodge without a reservation or sign in. The sign in option is limited to 1/3 of the second floor of the lodge where there is no food service. Valley House and Allyn's are completely closed to random people. Meanwhile Gate House allows people into the bathroom/shop through the front door freely but you cannot walk upstairs or to the pub. I have not checked out food. Overpriced lodge food is not worth it for half a day of skiing. There are porta patties in the parking lot and beginner hill. I am not sure why, since they seam sufficiently out of the way to ensure very few people use them.

Sunday River wants you booting up at car.  No bags allowed in lodges.  You can access bathrooms inside (they have their own marked entrances this year from outside), lodges are limited and require sign in.  Foogy Google is doing reservations this season, Mountain Room at North Peak is now open, not sure how they are working that.  Both hotel main restaurants are open during the ski day as well.  Day tickets are limited and did in fact sell out ahead of time this past week most days, but with that said, the overflow parking lots never fully filled up.

Sugarbush has been having some trouble getting people to social distance in lines due to the crowds making to end of the line a mess. They should be more careful to make the coral more big enough to fit everybody.