Cannon 1/20 - Day 31

Headed over to Cannon for opening.  I get up early and answer emails and calls so I can block calendar from 8:30 to 11.  I met up with my brother.  We did the tour of the front five on fresh Cannon grooming which was actually pretty decent for a change.  We watched the Cannon cloud form from the Upper Baron's snowmaking rolling down the Mitty ridge and proceed up Profile Road to 93.  It combined with the guns just above the Peabody base and socked in the lower quarter of the mountain.  We head up top and did the tour up there.  We found no cord but the runs were good.  Vista was in get shape.  12 runs and 9-10K of vert.  I was back at the house for my 11AM con call.

11 minutes ago, Puck it said:

Headed over to Cannon for opening.  I get up early and answer emails and calls so I can block calendar from 8:30 to 11.  I met up with my brother.  We did the tour of the front five on fresh Cannon grooming which was actually pretty decent for a change.  We watched the Cannon cloud form from the Upper Baron's snowmaking rolling down the Mitty ridge and proceed up Profile Road to 93.  It combined with the guns just above the Peabody base and socked in the lower quarter of the mountain.  We head up top and did the tour up there.  We found no cord but the runs were good.  Vista was in get shape.  12 runs and 9-10K of vert.  I was back at the house for my 11AM con call.

Good call!  I suggested that my nephews should go early.  So they dragged themselves out of bed at 11.  Took their time getting ready.  Got to Cannon and realized they had forgotten a jacket.  Came back to the house, then went back over.  And guess what? Thier report was that it was all skied off.  Go figure!

7 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:

Good call!  I suggested that my nephews should go early.  So they dragged themselves out of bed at 11.  Took their time getting ready.  Got to Cannon and realized they had forgotten a jacket.  Came back to the house, then went back over.  And guess what? Thier report was that it was all skied off.  Go figure!

Dope Slap Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

Give them one of these.

Edited by Puck it
  • Like 1