Cannon 1/22 - Day 32

A couple of inches fell overnight and I headed over for my normal 1 1/2 hours.  The front five had a nice covering on them and got fresh tracks down Gary's and Rocket.  Zoomer was almost tracked out by the third run.  Paulie's and Avy were all tracked out.  I headed up top for a few.  It seems like most people have been skiing the summit only lately based on the line at Cannonball.  Taft and Upper Ravine were in good shape still.  Skylight had the usual spots of ice.  It was better after the pitch.  I ended with Vista up top and it delivered as usual. I headed down via mid Cannon to Extension to Avy to Banshee.  I opted for Banshee Liftline.  It was tracked but decent.  Blow downs are gone also. 

Edited by Puck it
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Do you know if they are doing tickets out of the tram house or are all tickets out of the main lodge?

Main lodge. Tram building isn't even open.

9 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Do you know if they are doing tickets out of the tram house or are all tickets out of the main lodge?

Tram is closed. Let me know if you're coming up, got a few discount tix i could share.