Jump to content

  • $615 raised

    Goal: $300


Recommended Posts

Sunday River is holding in there pretty well.  They will make April 24th, though whether they can maintain beyond Barker will be weather dependant.  Some terrain still surprisingly well covered, Shockwave and Lost Princess were two of the best yesterday.

PXL_20210327_170558616.jpg

PXL_20210327_191127281.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2021 at 10:31 AM, Machski said:

Sunday River is holding in there pretty well.  They will make April 24th, 

Is that the date they need for their 150 day guarantee this season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2021 at 10:54 PM, Cannonballer said:

Is that the date they need for their 150 day guarantee this season?

Close, Friday the 23rd is the date.  Still unsure why the final day is a Saturday and not a Sunday for full last weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Machski said:

Close, Friday the 23rd is the date.  Still unsure why the final day is a Saturday and not a Sunday for full last weekend.

They probably expect it to suck, so they don't want to spread out the crazy people between two days

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 5:35 PM, Benski said:

They probably expect it to suck, so they don't want to spread out the crazy people between two days

Maybe.  They so are not offering the traditional ski maynia day of free skiing the last day.  Probably don't want a big crowd to close this year out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.