• $615 raised

Goal: $300

Today was 70 at Loon and it felt HOT!  It got me thinking about the hottest days I've been in the slopes.  If memory serves, I've hit 2 days in the 80s: 

1)  Sugarbush, Easter 2010.

2) Squaw Valley, May 2019.

This is a vid from that Sugarbush day, way back when I used to have motivation to film and edit video.

https://youtu.be/JL957VkvA0Q

I know I f hit Kton in May with 80 temps. Today was very warm at Cannon.  It was freaky coming back to the Cannonball on the cat track and a stream of water opened up  

On 4/9/2021 at 4:24 PM, Cannonballer said:

Today was 70 at Loon and it felt HOT!  It got me thinking about the hottest days I've been in the slopes.  If memory serves, I've hit 2 days in the 80s: 

1)  Sugarbush, Easter 2010.

2) Squaw Valley, May 2019.

This is a vid from that Sugarbush day, way back when I used to have motivation to film and edit video.

https://youtu.be/JL957VkvA0Q

Easter 2010 for me. This video is dated 4/2/20, might be wrong though. My old photos are a mess. I skied today, it was 75, and once when it was 75 at Greek Peek in 2019.

• Like 1

I would not be surprised if it wasn't every bit of 78-80 at Saddleback on Saturday. 

It. 

Was.

HOT.

I skied without a shirt on and would've been comfortable in just shorts. 

Jealous of July 4th skiing. I've always wanted to ski on my birthday (July 3). 

Saturday at Cannon was pretty Hot ! Not sure of the temp but damn I was completely Dehydrated by the end of the day !

On 4/10/2021 at 5:53 PM, Benski said:

Easter 2010 for me. This video is dated 4/2/20, might be wrong though. My old photos are a mess. I skied today, it was 75, and once when it was 75 at Greek Peek in 2019.

282.MOV

That's funny, we were both there on that day in 2010. What a day!

48 minutes ago, ABV said:

Saturday at Cannon was pretty Hot ! Not sure of the temp but damn I was completely Dehydrated by the end of the day !

I have skied K a few times in May so Cannon this past Saturday did not feel too hot, especially on the Cannonball. Before it warmed up afternoon, it was actually chilly on the Cannonball when the sun went behind the clouds (I was wearing a short sleeve T). Zoomer was pretty hot. Not sure how hot it got on those K days, but I am sure I've skied in the 70s most of those days and maybe low 80s once or twice.

Edited by thesnowway

Definitely have had some warm days at Millington in May/June but I think my warmest day was probably my Birthday (March 22) back the year we had the big meltdown.  Skied Sunday River that day, remember heading out first thing in a T-Shirt and already too warm.  Literal rivers between the bumps on White Heat that day, you could literally watch the meltdown all day.

2019 we did Squaw and Mammoth end of June and into July 3rd.  That summer ski stint actually wasn't too warm, nice with temps probably 50's/low 60's max on hill.  We left early morning July 4th from Mammoth to head home, had to scrape the car so does of frost that morning!