• $615 raised

Goal: $300

Sounds like Saddleback had a good first year back in business

I can't read the article but this came across my phone's news feed. 

https://www.pressherald.com/2021/04/04/skiers-rave-about-upgrades-atmosphere-in-saddlebacks-first-year-back/

Also saw that its already having a positive impact in the area as far as business, which is great to see.

@xwhaleryou were up there last weekend. The pics looked amazing but what did you think about the new management as far as you could tell?

1 hour ago, fcksummer said:

I can't read the article but this came across my phone's news feed. 

https://www.pressherald.com/2021/04/04/skiers-rave-about-upgrades-atmosphere-in-saddlebacks-first-year-back/

Also saw that its already having a positive impact in the area as far as business, which is great to see.

@xwhaleryou were up there last weekend. The pics looked amazing but what did you think about the new management as far as you could tell?

That news is awesome. 

While we were there last Saturday, they had a great day with New Blegium Beers, a cardboard box race, and a wonderful band- all in the sun! 

They announced that they hit their targets for visits this year. 

The place is amazing and seamless. My favorite part was an airport like kiosk that you put your email code from your online purchase in front of and it spits out RFID tickets. EASY PEASY

• Like 1
4 hours ago, frapcap said:

While we were there last Saturday, they had a great day with New Blegium Beers, a cardboard box race, and a wonderful band- all in the sun! 

They announced that they hit their targets for visits this year. 

The place is amazing and seamless. My favorite part was an airport like kiosk that you put your email code from your online purchase in front of and it spits out RFID tickets. EASY PEASY

No Pics ??  Seriously !!!