• $615 raised

Goal: $300

Cannon on Friday, first powder day since the first week of February. Good grief. Depending on what happens near the summit, it may be my best or second best powder day of the season (only one day of a foot or more all season).

Woo!?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, thesnowway said:

Cannon on Friday, first powder day since the first week of February. Good grief. Depending on what happens near the summit, it may be my best or second best powder day of the season (only one day of a foot or more all season).

Woo!?

Nice. Way to get it. Take some pics for us!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, fcksummer said:

Nice. Way to get it. Take some pics for us!

Sorry, no pics. Not quite worth the effort. Better than working, I guess? And I got in a great hike and got to experience one more shot of winter, that was nice.

Only two inches or so of dense snow this morning, maybe another inch before I left (it was just starting to come down at a faster rate). Just enough to cover up the junk but not enough to float or turn over it. Slow, controlled turns from top to bottom. Glad I was there this past Saturday and knew where the man made and rocks were. Best turns were on Banshee slope of all places, I was hopeful the summit would get at least half a foot. Maybe by the end of the day, folks tomorrow can find out.

I wanted an early start as I was fearful of a changeover to rain. Later start would have been better. If it doesn't change over, tomorrow will definitely be the better day.

Edited by thesnowway