That time of year

Puck it

34F when we woke up this morning.  Heat pump switch over to propane furnace for the first time.  Kton is blowing.  Cannon finally mowed some the front five.  It is definitely not as much as usual.  Leaves are all off.  

I would love to see them blow the entire upper mountain minus Profile and get that open with a couple off the quad and Zoomer.

I know dreaming again.

Woke up to 28F this morning.  Low was 25 from the weather station. 
Guns are going on Cannon. There looks to be about four guns running on the Links.  Upper Cannon is fully lit up right now. I will get a pic later when it is brighter. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guns are back on at Cannon up high.  Mid Canon has guns going to where it crosses under the chairlift.  That is the lowest. It is snowing a little on and off.  There is no snow up in the notch where they actually plowed.

Guns are off on middle Cannon.  No signs any guns that might of been running lower like Gary's or Rocket.  Production looks to be pretty good with whales forming.  They should push those out by Xmas.

• Haha 1

All guns off right now.  The production on Middle Cannon was not very good.  No whales to be seen on it.  Upper mountain difefinitely looks good.  It is too bad they won't open the upper mountain with Tram up and down.  Dreaming.