Puck it

Game On!

And here we are with a late taste of summer in the East. :/

I'm starting to wish I had my skis stone ground yet. That way I could hide in the basement and polish them up nicely this weekend to distract myself from the warmth.

8 minutes ago, Flying Yeti said:

September is looking to be pretty warm until the end of the month. Given some of the cold snaps in August I'm not too surprised. Summer continues.

8 minutes ago, Flying Yeti said:

September is looking to be pretty warm until the end of the month. Given some of the cold snaps in August I'm not too surprised. Summe

buzzkill 

13 hours ago, Flying Yeti said:

September is looking to be pretty warm until the end of the month. Given some of the cold snaps in August I'm not too surprised. Summer continues.

Its absolutely miserable out there this morning........Fn Humidity Sucks ! Looks like the same all weekend........may as well keep on working !

3 hours ago, ABV said:

Its absolutely miserable out there this morning........Fn Humidity Sucks ! Looks like the same all weekend........may as well keep on working !

No doubt.  66 degrees and I'm sitting in my living room with no shirt on and sweating.  Contemplating turning on the AC. 

37 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:

You guys are hilarious... It's called SUMMER!

As someone once said.............Fuck Summer !

• Like 2

I don't mind the warmth, as long as it was accompanied by more hours of daylight. Cider doughnuts and gallons of whole milk require cool nights.

My local beer store is already a sea of pumpkin. WTF? Is it too much to ask for some summer beer for the beach while it's still Fing SUMMER?!

28 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:

My local beer store is already a sea of pumpkin. WTF? Is it too much to ask for some summer beer for the beach while it's still Fing SUMMER?!

Yes, last night I drank a metric ton of the Southern Tier Pumking. I love that stuff.

AC is on until Oct for me.  Had Oak and Iron Wacko Jacko dark pumpkin last night. 
Some pumpkin beers are pretty good. The SmuttyNose Pumpkin is a good example. I can admit this and feel secure!

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

3 hours ago, Cannonballer said:

You summer-haters will love/hate this. (Although I'm not sure it's real since I'm here and it doesn't seem
3b5937da02bfe5c381a5d213d09a207d.jpg

Watched the Pats outside on patio and temp said 100F in sun

Edited by Puck it

On 9/16/2017 at 10:35 AM, Cannonballer said:

Just picked up my new board, now I'm willing to day. FCK SUMMAH
66bef16e15f6506ea1120c5ec5b89f2a.jpg

Nice Looking Board !