Sign in to follow this  
Puck it

2017 MTB Log

I gotta start keeping track.

I know I'm not even close to your numbers! Should add in elevation gain. I might be able to compete with you there. Most of my rides have a ton of vert but they don't rack up as much distance. For example this weekend I did a few rides that totaled >2,400' of vert over 27miles

1 hour ago, Puck it said:

I only get the vertical by ride. It does not track. I only get like 200' of vert typically. 2400' is a ton. 

1 hour ago, 2manyhobbies said:

...but at least half of that is lift assisted :) I much prefer flying downhill to grinding uphill.

I might have a mental problem, actually enjoy the grind.  This is a route we've been doing almost every weekend....

Screenshot.jpg

1 hour ago, Cannonballer said:

I might have a mental problem, actually enjoy the grind.  This is a route we've been doing almost every weekend....

Screenshot.jpg

This must be the trail from lincoln to cannon  ?

This must be the trail from lincoln to cannon  ?

Actually no. That was an MTB trail in Lincoln.
We did the Franconia bike path the next day. Still a grind, but not bad since it's paved. That looks like this....1505495533974.jpg

1 hour ago, Puck it said:

Oh so nice last night!!!. 8 miles and not dripping in sweat. No bugs being swallowed.  

Nice!  I got out the past few mornings.  Actually had to wear some layers!

Three night rides so far this week. It is nice with the cooler temps and the darkness. Video is not great.  Phone was mounted on handlebars. IMG_0934.mp4

Edited by Puck it

Used the last of my 3-Ride card at Highland this past weekend. It was cold, but conditions weren't bad. I ended up getting 27 days of lift served between Highland, Killington, Burke, and Sunapee. The Killington pass was worth every penny. Between DH and trail rides, I have around 500 miles for the season. The DH rig is going into storage, but I'm hoping to get another ride or two in on the trail bike if the weather cooperates. Time to sharpen the skis.