Sign in to follow this  
Cannonballer

Cannon Simmer & Brew party

Tickets went on sale yesterday, and they tend to sell out pretty fast. This event is always fun. @puckit,@abv, myself, and others from here and AZ always go. There is a ton of food and beer from local restaurants and breweries. It's a great way to kick off the season. http://www.cannonmt.com/simmer-n-brewfest.html

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Northeast Mountain Sports mobile app

Can you add this to the community calendar? That's what it's there for!
Happy to. Have navigated all over the forum and can't find that section. Can you direct me to it? (And maybe make it easier to find)

Im thinking Hike will be more our speed as a group !
I'll come up with a few hiking options in the area for different distances, challenge levels, scenery, and suitability for different weather conditions.

1 minute ago, Cannonballer said:
32 minutes ago, Weatherman said:
Can you add this to the community calendar? That's what it's there for!

Happy to. Have navigated all over the forum and can't find that section. Can you direct me to it? (And maybe make it easier to find)

Your point is more than fair. I actually noticed this myself yesterday and tried to address it by rearranging the top bar last night.

59c28048eda58_ScreenShot2017-09-20at10_49_28AM.png.7797ef346491a1f36e96f823dc370180.png

Figuring out how to feature the calendar, especially for Skiing on the Cheap, is going to be important. At least for the Skiing on the Cheap calendar I created a featured, pinned topic with a link in the ski deals sub-forum.

8 minutes ago, Cannonballer said:
41 minutes ago, ABV said:
Im thinking Hike will be more our speed as a group !

I'll come up with a few hiking options in the area for different distances, challenge levels, scenery, and suitability for different weather conditions.

And ones for the slightly Impaired ! the mornings after can be kinda ugly 

Edited by ABV

5 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Your point is more than fair. I actually noticed this myself yesterday and tried to address it by rearranging the top bar last night.

59c28048eda58_ScreenShot2017-09-20at10_49_28AM.png.7797ef346491a1f36e96f823dc370180.png

Figuring out how to feature the calendar, especially for Skiing on the Cheap, is going to be important. At least for the Skiing on the Cheap calendar I created a featured, pinned topic with a link in the ski deals sub-forum.

I added a redirect link inside the "Announcements and Information" section. It should show up in the Browse feature of the mobile apps too.

Ok. But I am in the app and don't see anything like that screenshot. And I did a search for "calendar" and still couldn't find it.

Just now, Cannonballer said:
7 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Ok. But I am in the app and don't see anything like that screenshot. And I did a search for "calendar" and still couldn't find it.

Refresh and browse to the "Announcements and Information". The app vendor does not support calendar sections natively, but it will redirect to the mobile browser. You can also export the calendars to an iCalendar feed to your favorite calendar app on your phone, computer, etc.

I noticed the category structure was working on the iOS but not Android app. I made a few changes and it seems to work on both platforms. I'm going to punt this thread to the new events sub-forum.