Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BumpOut

Please make it stop

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ABV said:

Hopefully this is the end of it, may October come in with some nice fall weather !

There are robust signs of some cooler fall weather coming behind the passage of Hurricane Maria. You'll hear more about it in the soon-to-be-launched weather blog over the next day or two.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

There are robust signs of some cooler fall weather coming behind the passage of Hurricane Maria. You'll hear more about it in the soon-to-be-launched weather blog over the next day or two.

It's been great to see that so consistently shown for the end of next week, just rips the cool air south after she passes. Perfect timing as I'm getting married on the 30th and didn't want to be sweating in summer weather. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Flying Yeti said:

It's been great to see that so consistently shown for the end of next week, just rips the cool air south after she passes. Perfect timing as I'm getting married on the 30th and didn't want to be sweating in summer weather. 

I thought she was smarter than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Flying Yeti said:

It's been great to see that so consistently shown for the end of next week, just rips the cool air south after she passes. Perfect timing as I'm getting married on the 30th and didn't want to be sweating in summer weather. 

Well Congrats ! Hope you get some decent weather for the event !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll deal with the heat just as long as it doesn't have the insane humidity we had for six days prior to today.   If Maria brings humidity hell to New England like Jose did, I might turn a little racist.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ABV said:

Well Congrats ! Hope you get some decent weather for the event !

 

2 hours ago, Puck it said:

I thought she was smarter than that

Thanks John.

 

Puck it, I agree. But clearly my mad gnar shredding skillz make up for all my other issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deadheadskier said:

I'll deal with the heat just as long as it doesn't have the insane humidity we had for six days prior to today.   If Maria brings humidity hell to New England like Jose did, I might turn a little racist.  

I'm willing to bet when you wake up in that cabin Sunday morning you'll be chilly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Flying Yeti said:

Thanks John.

 

Puck it, I agree. But clearly my mad gnar shredding skillz make up for all my other issues.

lol yup she skis with you so marry her fast ! they are hard to find !  Just hit 32 years tonight and she puts up with my ski addiction !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Mobile Apps available!

Please try our mobile apps for iOS and Android

×