Sign in to follow this  
BumpOut

Please make it stop

1 minute ago, ABV said:

Hopefully this is the end of it, may October come in with some nice fall weather !

There are robust signs of some cooler fall weather coming behind the passage of Hurricane Maria. You'll hear more about it in the soon-to-be-launched weather blog over the next day or two.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

There are robust signs of some cooler fall weather coming behind the passage of Hurricane Maria. You'll hear more about it in the soon-to-be-launched weather blog over the next day or two.

It's been great to see that so consistently shown for the end of next week, just rips the cool air south after she passes. Perfect timing as I'm getting married on the 30th and didn't want to be sweating in summer weather. 

8 minutes ago, Flying Yeti said:

It's been great to see that so consistently shown for the end of next week, just rips the cool air south after she passes. Perfect timing as I'm getting married on the 30th and didn't want to be sweating in summer weather. 

I thought she was smarter than that

23 minutes ago, Flying Yeti said:

Well Congrats ! Hope you get some decent weather for the event !

I'll deal with the heat just as long as it doesn't have the insane humidity we had for six days prior to today.   If Maria brings humidity hell to New England like Jose did, I might turn a little racist.  

1 hour ago, ABV said:

Well Congrats ! Hope you get some decent weather for the event !

2 hours ago, Puck it said:

I thought she was smarter than that

Thanks John.

Puck it, I agree. But clearly my mad gnar shredding skillz make up for all my other issues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deadheadskier said:

I'll deal with the heat just as long as it doesn't have the insane humidity we had for six days prior to today.   If Maria brings humidity hell to New England like Jose did, I might turn a little racist.  

I'm willing to bet when you wake up in that cabin Sunday morning you'll be chilly.

7 hours ago, Flying Yeti said:

Thanks John.

Puck it, I agree. But clearly my mad gnar shredding skillz make up for all my other issues.

lol yup she skis with you so marry her fast ! they are hard to find !  Just hit 32 years tonight and she puts up with my ski addiction !