Weatherman

2018 Winter Gathering poll

2018 Winter Gathering poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What destination(s) would you like to see?

• Sugarloaf
    • North Conway (Wildcat, Attitash, Cranmore)
    • Jay Peak
    • Sugarbush
    • Sunday River
    • Killington
    • Magic
  2. 2. What date(s) works best for you?

• February 23 - 25, 2018
    • March 9 - 11, 2018
    • March 16 - 18, 2018

I'm starting this thread for voting and discussion about specific locations and dates for our official winter gathering. Please vote for whatever location(s) and date(s) work for you. The vote will be non-binding but will help to direct me to make arrangements subject to availability and pricing.

I'll be honest, I'm unlikely to be looking to book a full weekend away.  Already having a place in NH means that we usually day-trip from there.  If we're going to pay to stay elsewhere we are usually looking out west.  But I do like the idea of "Gatherings" to get everyone together.  I'm more than happy to ski & apres just about anywhere in New England. 

I really need to recalibrate expectations for the mobile app. I use a third-party vendor (tapatalk) for the app. As far as I can tell, they are the only game in town for forum mobile apps. Unfortunately they're not perfect, and they try to make it generally compatible with multiple forum platforms which means they don't support the full range of features. I'm finding more and more of these limitations as I expand my advanced use of the community platform.